Score: 4.22 Votes: 113
rate this

Pictures for you ppl

Starter: xxxx1xxxx Posted: 15 years ago Views: 118.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
So Dsult, if you were to take a picture of you smiling with my name written across your tits, I would make it my avatar.....pretty pretty pls lol Great posts as always, your amazing girl, keep it up! And i think everyone that has ever seen this thread would agree with me when I ask...Can you and Yvonne get together and take a BUNCH of fun nudies of each other???
Lvl 7
very nice thx
Lvl 26
Lovely lovely lovely!
Lvl 6
you are very cure nice body too
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Roastbeef214

So Dsult, if you were to take a picture of you smiling with my name written across your tits, I would make it my avatar.....pretty pretty pls lol Great posts as always, your amazing girl, keep it up! And i think everyone that has ever seen this thread would agree with me when I ask...Can you and Yvonne get together and take a BUNCH of fun nudies of each other???

Your name across my tits. Ok, I still have some other requests, but I try to do all soon
I'm trying to convince Yvonne. But I'm not gonna tell her that I like to post the pics because I think she's gonna freak out lol! I'm trying to convince her to take me pics and let me take some of her too. But she's kinda shy. I'l find out the right moment
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by dsult

I took this one last week @ work :P
More pics to come soon

you have a super thread....glad i found it...
sure wish i had a lady like you to work with!!!
Lvl 6
Wow pics with a friends would be awesome! Those face pics look great dslut, makes me want to do some naughty things with your cute face =)
Lvl 2
Yeah, I agree with the rest here. You are looking great. Try to use the self timer on your camera and get some full body shot and hot poses. Looking forward to the next batch of pictures.
i love the pics....keep them coming!!!!
Lvl 11
Nice, and for the courage
Lvl 7
Lvl 6
Love the new pics! keep them coming, i really like the full body shot pictures they look super sexy!
Lvl 2
Great new pictures, I like how much of a teaser the first picture is, I'm sure everybody wishes the view was a little bit wider and we could see your whole nice body. But yeah, hot stuff.
Lvl 26
First pic in post #431 is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Lvl 7
Lvl 5
nice ne wpics dsult, great look in the 2nd one cheeky
Lvl 13
The middle picture of your last post- the one with you doing that innocent smile- that is incredibly sexy! I love your pictures.

Not to be greedy, but I have a request. Would you take a picture of you biting your lip? I'd love to see that.
Lvl 2
PancakeSteve made a great suggestion, biting your lower lip would be hot. (doing this while topless even hotter).

You also got nice and shaved now, any special occasion coming up?
Lvl 26
I have to agree with others-second pic is sexy,fantastic,awesome...Continue like that,you have some pretty good ideas!And shave totally-PLEASE!
Lvl 8
wow just found this thread and i love it!!! id volunteer for you to take pix with my cock in your mouth ass and pussy and id love to fill each of your holes with my hot cum as well as paint that gorgeous face with it also!!! would you enjoy that? where do you live? im in louisiana...let me know if you live close or plan on coming here anytime...mwamwa
  • Goto: