Starter: dekissen Posted: 18 years ago Views: 14.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27

body
face:
girlfriend:
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
digitalmmistake, go join a womens rights group or stfu noob. don't look if you don't like it,and if she's underage maybe don't have her on your myspace buddy list idiot.
Lvl 4
Wicked
Lvl 11
very nice
Lvl 7
Jesus Christ, I hate it when people post underaged pics. *Clears cache in fear of FBI raid*
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by MasterBator

[reply=DigitalMistake]
in other words, Don't post pics of underage girls, Seeing that this is not an amateur, it's a private photo stolen from someone's photobucket account, It's clearly grounds for removal.

put a sock in it
[/reply]

Lvl 33
nice pics ty
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by MasterBator

[reply=DigitalMistake]
in other words, Don't post pics of underage girls, Seeing that this is not an amateur, it's a private photo stolen from someone's photobucket account, It's clearly grounds for removal.

put a sock in it
[/reply]

your a sick piece of shit. you like wanking to underage girls. pedo. I'll kick your ass!
Lvl 11
She's 15 folks... hope you feel disgusted with yourselves now. >_<
Lvl 19
weird girl
Lvl 8
i'm curious as to how many people HERE are underage. I don't particularly think its wrong for a 16 (or a little older) yr old kid to whack off to pics of a 16 yr old girl...

That being said, if shes young the pics should prob be removed. Not that I care.
Lvl 15
Cute tits, but GREAT eyes!
I could do without the metal in her face.
Lvl 15
For what it's worth, in my neck of the woods, you have to be 18 to get body peircings.
Lvl 9
THX for sharing
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by DigitalMistake

Please guys, moderators whoever you are, Please take down this girls pics.. she's clearly not of age, and i happen to have her on my myspace friends as well. I know i wouldn't apprecieate my pics going up all over the place, especially nude ones that were stolen from my photobucket. It's not only disrespctful it's humiliating. once again Please take these pics down

so if she is under eigthteen, why the fuck do you have her on myspace as a friend, are you trying to rob the cradle

Quote:
Originally posted by GreenLantern

For what it's worth, in my neck of the woods, you have to be 18 to get body peircings.

that is a pretty much the age min, without a parent signing.
Lvl 23
I did some digging on myspace and found that she is indeed underage, all file attachments have been deleted - i suggest you do the same with the pictures on you're HDD if you saved them

-PiRo
good call Piro

+++ locked +++
  • Goto: