Score: 4.66 Votes: 29
rate this

Offbeat Chicks

Starter: hallospaceboy Posted: 12 years ago Views: 13.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13

Should I bother with this thread?

• Hell yeah! I like somewhat ugly girls!

87.93% (153)

• I guess so...

9.20% (16)

• Uh - no. Go back in time and prevent it from happe

2.87% (5)

Votes: 174
I'm starting a thread with girls who are not generally hot, but that i find quite attractive personally. I'll do more if anyone wants me to, but it's kind of a niche market... Also, I love glasses, so expect to see a lot of them Also, I've never really done a thread myself, so if it doesn't work out, i.e. I get something wrong with the formatting or what have you, sorry...

This is just a start, I'll update again soon, unless there's major hate :P Should be plenty more where these came from. Might be some reposts, too...

Lvl 27
I honestly don't think the girls you have posted are ugly by any means, so go on, get to posting some more mate
Lvl 11
I agree. These girls are not ugly at all. Love it. Keep posting. I do like the normal, real looking girls over the supermodels also.
Lvl 6
Looking good to me, keep em coming!
Lvl 12
I have to agree too. They look fine to me so pls go on!
Lvl 21
NAKED is beautiful, keep em' coming!! good job so far.
Lvl 19
"somewhat ugly girls" ?

what a dufus thing to say. these women are lovely.
Lvl 12
Ugly is an attitude, some fine "Looking" women are ugly bitches and are never satisfied.
The women in your pics don't seem like they would be ugly.
Lvl 13
Well, I never thought they were ugly anyway. I simply felt that they were underappreciated by the mainstream... so here goes:
Lvl 24
Nice start...interesting collection...

Lvl 13
I'll probably be changing this thread to a more "women I think are super hot despite anyone elses opinion" kind of thing...
Lvl 8
Dude, if you think theses girls are ugly I'll send you my address and you can send them all to ME....
Lvl 13
On the contrary, I think they're all GORGEOUS... I just didn't think they'd fit the normal definition of hot... A lot of them are from this site, too... hope that's okay. It's just a collection of my favorites from around the web.
Lvl 13
And if anyone else has any pics they'd like to post with girls they think are beautiful but not traditionally so, by all means do so. I know some of these girls are drop dead gorgeous in anyone's eyes, but some of them aren't. I'm going to do one more post, then I'll devote one to my favorite internet girl, and I guarantee most wouldn't find her attractive.
Lvl 13
Lvl 38
While I'd consider a few rather homely looking I'd be hard pressed to call a single one of them ugly. Mind you I've always been able to find a positive with any woman whether it be her looks, personality or the way she presents herself.
Lvl 13
Okay, one or two more posts until I unleash Anna, the hottest ugly girl I've ever seen...
Lvl 10
hell yeah please keep yhem coming
Lvl 17
I dont think you should equate "ugly" with spec wearers. That seems to be the reason,however false, for misnaming these girls. The last two photos in post 17 the girl is gorgeous!!!
Lvl 13
Yeah, I'm starting to gear this more towards girls I find super hot. However, my next post, Anna, will not appeal to everyone, believe me. She's still my favorite ever. 15 pics of her coming right up...
  • Goto: