Score: 4.60 Votes: 124
rate this

Nude Family Portrait.......

Starter: SouthPaw Posted: 18 years ago Views: 229.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
neutral, but interresting. didn't turn me on.
strange thought: they all come out of eachother's vagina..
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 10
I dunno, is this strangely disturbing to anyone else but me?
Lvl 12
i find it hot but i dont think that i should
Lvl 20
The sister shots are interesting. I think that the short one is kinda gross with the tattoo and tiny boobs and all. The taller one can call me anytime though!
I don't think there is anything wrong with the family shots. I am sure most female family relations would not want to do anything naked togeather, so I really applaud all of these girls/women for having the pictures taken. It shows a little hope for our species that we are not all hung up on stupid christian ideals regarding nudity.
Lvl 12
I'm thinking a few things right now... like why do I think this is pretty hot? What would inspire this family to do this? Are they really family (I don't think they look too much alike)? Anyway... thanks for the post, and also thank you for it not being what I was expecting it to be
Lvl 8
I think it is hot. Grann's got some nice tits.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by luckycple

Dom, my wife and I have had some great fun with her sister and her husband. He and I think alike as we both want to get into each other's wife's pants. The night in the Jacuzzi tub was great. The four of us were in the tub and the women were using the water jets on their clits and he and I were rubbing their tits as they came, they then gave us hand jobs. After the tub we were all clowning around when my sis in law started ripping her PJs off , she laid on the bed naked and the three of us, me her hubby and my wife, started to play with her naked body. Unfortunately my sis in law had too muc to drink and proceeded to barf all over the rug in the hotel room, putting a damper on things and ending the night. After we cleaned up and put her to bed in her room my wife and I let my bro in law watch us have sex, my wife wound up stroking him off as I licked her and fucked her. We have had a few other moments but I havent fucked her sister and he hasn't fucked my wife, YET. He and I have made sex tapes and we watch them together when we can and devise more ways to get the women in sex mode when we are all together.

damn you're a lucky man!! are you planning on getting the two of them to put on a show for you sometime in the future? if you feel like sharing I'd love to see one of those tapes... you got me wondering what the two of them look like now...
Lvl 16
Damn... grandma's SHAVED? She may have a few extra pounds but I sure as hell wouldn't mind having those tits bouncing in my face while she rode my dick. I'd gladly do her any way she wanted it.
Lvl 3
Nice Post.
Lvl 3
1st set of pics is the best.
and the most awkward?
haha, funny. i think the youngest is the ugliest one.
Lvl 16
That second color set of mom/daughter: not bad. Definitely impressed that both have full bushes.
Lvl 18
great thread! i agree, in the first set the mom is by far the hottest
Lvl 6
As soon as the mods get my submissions on here then I will be posting my wife's pics and maybe some of our tapes if I can figure it out.
Lvl 6
sick!
Lvl 6
sick!
Lvl 43
Here's another 2 women posing...Mother Daughter..or Grandma and Grandaughter...who knows
Lvl 43
Lvl 43
last 2
Lvl 9
dude thats what i was waitung for....another great set...thank you
Lvl 6
wooooohoooo, where did you get them??????? MORE!!
  • Goto: