Lvl 14
mmm, tapable
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 8
if shes a virgin then im one also
Lvl 22
::playing ping pong with kanzen::

actually, she belongs in famous babes...girls who dont look like you took the pic yourself with your polaroid, belong in famous babes. NPB is for the pics that are not professional looking.

*moved back*
Lvl 21
Virgin or not, I'd hit it.

Quote:
Originally posted by EricTheViking

::playing ping pong with kanzen::

actually, she belongs in famous babes...girls who dont look like you took the pic yourself with your polaroid, belong in famous babes. NPB is for the pics that are not professional looking.

*moved back*

w00t! That's what I thought.
Lvl 25
Well Eric I suggest you go through Public Babes and move all those thousands of threads them all back over.
Lvl 22
i dont have time to move all of mistrals threads....im just clarifying.....

it WAS in our rules a while ago, but we ommited that part of the rule with the latest update. NPB was too quiet without SOME hotlinking.

i have no desire to move all those threads....but since it was a discussion in this thread, i thought i would use the opportunity to say what the distinction actually is.
Lvl 22
since this thread has sparked a conversation about it...we have gotten an ordained rule from the pope of WBW...

"from henceforth shalt all pics of famous babes merely be-ith thine famous bee-otchs y'all, and all else shalt pr0n up thy NPB"

i was a bit off on my definition. i can admit when im wrong....now everyone quickly forget it, or ill delete your movie queues!!!

::hangs head in shame and sadly walks away::

ETV
Lvl 39
Well shit here comes ETV. goddammit I thought she was a virgin and now ................
Lvl 6
who cares if shes a virgin shes hot
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by rhgiii

Well shit here comes ETV. goddammit I thought she was a virgin and now ................

i just shot it on her tits....i never penetrated her.....i heard kanzen was there first....and i hear he has a disease known as "kanzenitis" i dont know what its symptoms are...but i am afraid to get it.....i may suddenly be obsessed with cam girls

shit....too late.
Lvl 12
female virgins are a myth.
Lvl 13
no way shes a virgin
Lvl 19
you think? it has only been mentioned for 5 pages now :P
  • Goto: