Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Nice(Slutty) Things we do for our men

Starter: revhardchic Posted: 19 years ago Views: 15.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
I love your hair too....among other things.

Sweet bike!
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 7
Monday morning bump
Lvl 12
great pics there. nice
great pics thanks rev good as always
Lvl 7
Thanks for the nice comments.

If is funny how everyone looks at then all then makes negative comments. If you do not like them.
THEN DO NOT FUCKING LOOK AT THEM.
You dumb ass replies are hurting my eyes.
Lvl 20
I have once again cleaned this thread from arguments with help from FeFe. How fucking hard can it be to keep a civil tone??? If you don't like a thread or it's contents, DON'T POST IN IT!

THE NEXT PERSON THAT CAUSES TROUBLE I WILL RECOMMEND FOR AN IMMEDIATE BAN!!!!!!
Lvl 14
revhardchic: I think you are looking good and really nice to buy your friend/husband that bike as a present Hope you anjoy the site lot of very nice people here and a lot of fun
Lvl 12
way to be, nice pics and all. unfortunatly i am not a big fan of the bike... Specialized bikes are a bit over priced but at least the components on that bike aren't all too bad. very good fork, brakes are good (i am not a fan of the mech. disk brakes) in the end though it is the thought that counts and I would say your guy is a very lucky guy.
Lvl 7
I was told a full suspension is best with hydralics brakes but then you get in $1600 and I did not have that much plus he is just getting back into racing. Has not done mountain biking in 6 years. So he can get a better one himself. It is a mid-range bike from what I hear.

But back to topic look at my tits
Lvl 12
yes, the tits are nice.... I have no problem with the tits... or anything else on your body... just the bike... I cracked a SPECIALizED frame in two places a few years ago when i was racing it...

by they way... any more pics of your rather nice components?
Lvl 12
great facial pic, very hot!
Lvl 13
nice bike
Lvl 7
Funny everyone likes the bike but no ones like me j/k

I hope he does not break the frame. At least it has a lifetime warranty.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by revhardchic

I was told a full suspension is best with hydralics brakes but then you get in $1600 and I did not have that much plus he is just getting back into racing. Has not done mountain biking in 6 years. So he can get a better one himself. It is a mid-range bike from what I hear.

Trust me, i am looking at your tits
Lvl 8

lol thanks babe
Lvl 7
I decided I wanted to bump this may have new pics this weekend.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by #1Ripper

Sorry to hear sofianoelle that just because you post nude guyz think your looking, Duh wake up kiddies

oh well its their loss cuz now all my pics are down untill hubby deciedes its "go time" again so if u wanna see more of me i suggest u pm him and tell him to get over it...lol
Quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius

I have once again cleaned this thread from arguments with help from FeFe. How fucking hard can it be to keep a civil tone??? If you don't like a thread or it's contents, DON'T POST IN IT!

THE NEXT PERSON THAT CAUSES TROUBLE I WILL RECOMMEND FOR AN IMMEDIATE BAN!!!!!!

Dear Vesuvius:

Your position of "If you don't like a thread or its contents, DON'T POST IN IT!" I respectfully disagree. I shall have the right to post my comment even if I do not appreciate the content of the thread; provided, I am not being abusive and offensive.

On May 25, 2005, FeFeHumHum, one of your WBW crews, issued this rule (copied in its entirety in pertinent part):

"as for negative comments go... i am completely willing to let every negative comment through, because even though it IS negative... its still a comment none the less. i dont care if you think she has pancake tits or roast beef pussy ( Suckrates ) or you think shes been beat down with the ugly stick one too many times before the picture was taken... ALL of that is just great. what i dont want to see are the words "bitch, slut, skank, whore, and cunt (unless youre talking about her cunt)". I'll be the first one to admit that there are plenty of bitches out there, and plenty of skanks, and a whole lot more cunts.... but unless you actually know this girl and know for a fact that she is a bitch and a skank, i dont want to read it."

Now, contrary to the rule issued by FeFeHumHum, you are advising us not to post if we do not like the thread or its content. So, which is it? Or, different WBW Crew has different rules?

Should we follow your rule? Or, should we follow FeFeHumHum's rule, whereas, WBW would "completely willing to let every negative comment through, because even though it IS negative... its still a comment none the less."

"If you don't want people responding to you then either disable PMs like has been suggested or don't post. " AGREED!!!
"I miss the days when honest comments were appreciated /accepted here. (no relation to this thread) Now one can post pics of themselves, bump them up, then ask for positives only. One negative post and a person is ripped to shreds.
Might as well do away with pic voting, as that in itself is a form of judging. And dust those emoticons as they have less then favorable messages also.
WBW..where have ya gone!!
IMO - If ya can't handle it..don't post it." by AssAficionado on 10:43 16-09-2005

And, I concur with AssAficionado. Now, are you recommending the immediate ban of me? Or, in the alternative, are you deleting my comment herewith?

Further, in your own Forum Rules, it clearly states that "Profanity is not tolerated in the forum." However, you used the word "fucking," which is a clear violation of your own rule. In the alternative, are you telling us that you are above the law or your own rule, as you see fit?

Your kind response is much appreciated, Alphan
Lvl 12
what happened to "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all?"
Lvl 23
Well since Ves is one of the mods of the nude forum I would guess his say has more power than FeFe's.

Personally, if there's a thread with pictures I don't find appealing I usually don't post in it and stay away from it. I don't find it necessary to post rude or negative comments about someone sharing pics of themselves or a girlfriend.

But then again, I'm not a dickhead fucktard asshole.
  • Goto: