Score: 4.67 Votes: 24
rate this

New to WBW, we have been looking for a while

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 16.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 4
I added you to my fantasy book front cover:
Lvl 4
Are you going to try a pose like I suggested in post #15?
I keep trying to send you a PM with another suggestion but I keep getting an error window.
Did you get the PM I sent earlier today?
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
your pics are all over the www....
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by 850glt
your pics are all over the www....

Quote:
Originally posted by frankfurt11

Hey guys if you look I didn't post that picture, that was posted so we could work on the request for beautyfan. All the rest of the pics are genuinely ours And can be found nowhere but here. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Lvl 4
my post says that pic was from WBW and gives the number.
But I can see how someone could misunderstand
Lvl 4
I don't normally go for "babes and cars" shots, but I'd love to see you with this one. Its shapes are so organic it would complement your curves beautifully.
Lvl 14
Would love to see some hair on her down there. She's cute!!!
Lvl 4
How about something along these lines, but with your head held up so it is out of the frame?
Could be shot from mild (from the side) to wild (from the front with legs spread) and many positions in between

It might help if we knew what kinds of shots you were thinking of.
Lvl 5
Would love to see your wet fingers rubbing those amazing nipples! Very very sexy! You are definitely going to my favorites!
Lvl 4
You have great breasts, with lots of curves
How about some close-ups along this line?
Lvl 91
lovely, more will be awesome
Lvl 4
ECXXX921-- have you lost interest in this thread?
Lvl 4
Ouch! I'm sorry you got sunburned.
I once got burned while at a nude beach. SUPER ouch!
Lvl 17
Just stumbled across this post, seems very interesting!

Lovely body, nice curves. Sexy ass!

With protecting your identity, I completely agree. Could I suggest an eyemask? Maybe a Zorro type mask, so it doesn't hide the sexiest part of a female - the eyes!

Also...I'd love a sign saying Paddy!
Lvl 4
I'm not sure a Zorro mask would cover enough of her face to really hide her identity.
Some women use their hair to cover their face, if it's long enough.
Or you could use the "smudge" or "blur" tool in your program to make the face unrecognizable.
But if you're creative you can shoot to keep the face out of the frame.
Lvl 18
welcome !
Lvl 4
I foundsome pics along the lines of what I suggested in my PM--
The sideboob shot would have been better if they had the arm and leg further away, so they didn't obscure the curves of the boob. I'm really hoping you try a shot like this because your boobs have great curves and it will look awesome.
The front view is a similar pose but shot from the front. This pic is ruined by the camera in the middle of it, and it would be better if the woman were leaning forward so the boobs and legs were the same distance from the camera. Also, you probably want the leg just far enough to the side that you can see the curve of the boob, not with space between them like they have here. Her boobs look very fake to me-- yours are obviously natural and will look much better.

I'll post both the original and cropped versions so you can see how the cropped ones are better (at least to me).

I'll have to post the 4th and 5th pics as a separate post apparently
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 4
the cropped versions of the side view
What an amazing body
  • Goto: