Score: 4.36 Votes: 36
rate this

new member, my gf should i post more? UPDATED 5/27!!!

Starter: ft.lauderdalecouple Posted: 13 years ago Views: 20.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
thanks for all the commets everyone. the pics I posted were from the 1st 2 times we fucked. I'm only the second guy she ever fucked actually, she had the same boyfriend from when she was 15-20 years old. I'm going to get her wasted tonight tonight try to get some nice shots of her pussy cause her box is really fuckin nice. to answer some of ur questions: i don't know her boob size but I would guess d's. she doesn't use dildos and she definitly does not like it in the ass, I tried fingering it while I was fucking over the first time and she whispered to me " no silly boy exit only". this chick is really a late bloomer I feel like I'm fucking a virgin haha . I also got a couple private messages asking me to show her face, I really don't think that's a good idea since she bartendes at a very popular bar here in Florida.
Lvl 14
she has a hot body, cant wait to see more pics, her pussy is beautiful, love those big tits too
Hi , your girlfriend has a very sexy body . I like her breasts !!

Please show us more
Lvl 12
She's hot! Thanks, and please keep em coming!
Lvl 13
Wow hell ya keep them coming - She is hot dressed as well - perhaps more pics in her underware
Lvl 17
The pussy picture is really nice....
Lvl 6
hey guys, good news. i took her out last night and got her wasted and managed to get some good pics of her pussy. it wasn't easy though, she had to be home at 1:00 A.M. ( yes this chick is 21 and still lives with her parents and has a curfew) so i had to get some pics while i drove her home luckily she was wearing a skirt. She was NOT into the picture taking at all unfortunatly but after much begging she finally spread her legs for me . hope u all enjoy. also open to any suggestions on how to talk her into more pics..... she sent me like 3 texts this morning calling me a "perv" and telling me to delete the pics , i was hoping she was too drunk to remember but oh well

any help is appreciated!!
Lvl 6
Lvl 14
welcome and thx 4 posting
Lvl 5
Please post more let see her face!!
Lvl 14
wow her pussy is perfect!!!!
Lvl 7
that is one picture perfect pussy , my god - you are one lucky man
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by ft.lauderdalecouple

thanks for the comments guys, I'll
post more when I get home from
work. anyone on here know the ft lauderdale area??

Yes, I know the area. Are you going to tell us what bar she works at so that we can see more of her?
Lvl 6
ah I don't know if I should post what bar she works at, maybe if enough people ask me I'll give in and post it . I don't know..
Lvl 14
i dont want more....i want all you've got
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by ft.lauderdalecouple

ah I don't know if I should post what bar she works at, maybe if enough people ask me I'll give in and post it . I don't know..

I have to admit, I'm curious. There are a million hot little bartenders in south Florida.
Lvl 13
lol your persistence should be commended. Keep up the good work, she's pretty hot, I'd love to see a nice round ass shot!
Lvl 5
Thanks for posting the pics so far. She is fantastic. I think you should keep her face and work location private, there is no reason to have guys going to her work and making comments to her or propositioning her. She didn't ask for that by dating you.
Just keep getting more pictures of her for us and I will be happy.
Thanks much,
Christy
Lvl 5
amazing!! I haven't been on here for a little while, my first look seeing your thread and this girl is very hot and your the man!! these upskirt pics are so hot, she really has a most perfect pussy great work on getting them it sounds like it wasn't easy, but at least u know u can with some persuasion and of course thank you for sharing
Lvl 29
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm love those teardrop titties and that ass looks very lickable
  • Goto: