Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

need pics of pierced tits.... girl and i are thinking of getting her 34dd's peirced

Starter: redrocketls1 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.6K
Lvl 12
she is 18... just turned 18, so if u give me some good pics, of nice firm c-dd tits on cute girls to give us an idea of what it might look like ect.. or have any info to share, ill post up pics either way if she does it or not... i know this much, no guy it touching her tits to pierce them... perhaps some girl who works at a peircing place..

she is really hot, and not really a flashy girl... but its intresting us, and she could always take them out later on
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 17
nice try....

dont think youll get any though

and she cant actually take them out...

you cant take nipple rings out for more than a few minutes
Lvl 18
*yawn*
Lvl 17
oh i forgot

Lvl 12
fuck off then.. damn.. im not lieing. im really 20 years old... not some fat ass old purv like most, and my girl really is hot lol.. sorry but thats the truth.. as far as wanting to see some pics, you meant to tell me u dont have 1 billion saved on ur damn computer u could post 1 or 2 of them? i mean do u want me to pay to see a few pics lmao?!

what i meant was, " she can take them out permanantly and let them go back the way they were if we dont like them, but id still like to see some pics first" im not looking to jack off to them here guys, looking to show her actually to get some ideas.

thanks in advance for someone who wants to help
Lvl 12
i mean what is the harm in posting some pics lol? jesus christ, not like anyone will get offended or not like it damn.. fucking faggot
Lvl 16
its just like the community wants to see some examples, so they know what you mean.
maybe you google a bit and post some tit.
also we recommend to see a pic of your girlfriend.

Dude
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by redrocketls1

fuck off then.. damn.. im not lieing. im really 20 years old... not some fat ass old purv like most,

the only fat ass old perv here is etv

Quote:

and my girl really is hot lol.. sorry but thats the truth..

no she isnt

Quote:

as far as wanting to see some pics, you meant to tell me u dont have 1 billion saved on ur damn computer

i dont actually

Quote:

u could post 1 or 2 of them?

but i wont

Quote:

i mean do u want me to pay to see a few pics lmao?!

i dont care if you do or not

Quote:

what i meant was, " she can take them out permanantly and let them go back the way they were if we dont like them, but id still like to see some pics first" im not looking to jack off to them here guys, looking to show her actually to get some ideas.

thanks in advance for someone who wants to help

www.bmezine.com/
Lvl 17
Quote:

i mean what is the harm in posting some pics lol? jesus christ, not like anyone will get offended or not like it damn.. fucking faggots

fixed
Lvl 16
great link burnstyle: http://www.bmezine.com/

Lvl 12
haha i will take some pics tommorow ass... she has a nice big ass.. good tan, i pay the tanning bed monthly bill.. 34d or dd depending on braw maker, sorta in between.. shes 5'4 122lbs.. brown hair brown eyes... and won her highschool pageant... lol.. but she aint cute, shes but ugly right?

nice link
Lvl 17
Quote:

haha i will take some pics tommorow ass... she has a nice big ass.. good tan, i pay the tanning bed monthly bill.. 34d or dd depending on braw maker, sorta in between.. shes 5'4 122lbs.. brown hair brown eyes... and won her highschool pageant... lol.. but she aint cute, shes but ugly right?

nice link

awww she won her highschool pagent?

did uncle jethro judge the show

did you go?

what was it like being in school for the first time that day

i like you... you dont take offence easily