Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
I once dated a girl with breasts like these, I still miss her now and then.

Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 79
#297 - Is this:

1) A pic of someone who looks exactly like Avril Lavigne
2) A good Photoshop job
3) A legit pic of Avril Lavigne topless

And thanks for more great updates!
Lvl 17
Very hot babes. Thanks for the continued picts.
Lvl 30
great new pics
Lvl 7
i love this thread!
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveWa

[ Image ]

That image - the one of the girl walking barefoot on the dirt road in winter- doesn't conjure up any good stories as to why she'd be walking in that situation. It makes it seem like she's walking home after being raped or something.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by PancakeSteve

That image - the one of the girl walking barefoot on the dirt road in winter- doesn't conjure up any good stories as to why she'd be walking in that situation. It makes it seem like she's walking home after being raped or something.

Do you mean 296?

I don't even come close to getting that from this image.

I get that she's a young woman on a journey and she's not sure where it's going to lead.

Even though the girl is on the far left forward, and occupies only a limited amount of the photograph she's clearly the subject since she's in such crisp focus and occupies the only part of the image which is not foggy.

Her dress is crisp and white, the kind a girl would wear for a graduation party. You can see the folds in in, showing that it's new, or at least newly washed. Her dress is also a different texture of white than the contrasting snow and fog, making for an interesting contrast.

The road is a journey that she's just starting with an unclear future, represented by the fog. In the photograph the space that she occupies is the left forward, behind her the photograph trails out of frame. Figuratively speaking, everything is behind her, her whole life up to this moment. Where she is now is clear and familiar, but is rapidly becoming her past.

Her head is looking at the vanishing point formed by the crest of the hill. She's looking into her future, not knowing what it's going to hold. The way she holds her foot shows that she's unsure, but yet is going on.

It's a very powerful photograph capturing the transitional moment from childhood into an adult.

We've all been here.

Thanks for saying this, before I read your response all I knew about the photograph was that it called to me, now I know why.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveWa

Do you mean [ Link ]?

[ Image ]

I don't even come close to getting that from this image.

I get that she's a young woman on a journey and she's not sure where it's going to lead.

Even though the girl is on the far left forward, and occupies only a limited amount of the photograph she's clearly the subject since she's in such crisp focus and occupies the only part of the image which is not foggy.

Her dress is crisp and white, the kind a girl would wear for a graduation party. You can see the folds in in, showing that it's new, or at least newly washed. Her dress is also a different texture of white than the contrasting snow and fog, making for an interesting contrast.

The road is a journey that she's just starting with an unclear future, represented by the fog. In the photograph the space that she occupies is the left forward, behind her the photograph trails out of frame. Figuratively speaking, everything is behind her, her whole life up to this moment. Where she is now is clear and familiar, but is rapidly becoming her past.

Her head is looking at the vanishing point formed by the crest of the hill. She's looking into her future, not knowing what it's going to hold. The way she holds her foot shows that she's unsure, but yet is going on.

It's a very powerful photograph capturing the transitional moment from childhood into an adult.

We've all been here.

Thanks for saying this, before I read your response all I knew about the photograph was that it called to me, now I know why.

It's a very beautiful picture and you obviously have an eye for art but I don't know what kind of girl walks down an empty road barefoot and in a very light dress in the middle of winter.
Lvl 9
Good up, cheers.
  • Goto: