• Goto:
Lvl 8
How about some HOT DOGGIE?
Lvl 8
Lvl 8
Lvl 8
Having all kinds of "network" trouble uploading stuff. The system keeps timing out, and uploading the same stuff two or three times. I may have to give up and try again tomorrow.
Lvl 8
Stupid Girlie
Lost a bet.
Forced to show her titties
on the internet.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Fredlake

These photos are British Dogging. In Britain, they seem to have a sport called "dogging". You take your wife or girlfriend out to some dark place (a parking lot or somewhere) and she gives free blowjobs to any dude who happens by. One assumes that these places are known and that people who know where they are go there on purpose (women to suck strange cocks, guys to get sucked). Now, I suspect that this is all a fake and that these are paid models, but hell, what a fantasy.

No, this does happen and has been reported in the UK press.
Lvl 8
It does? Cool! When we can get franchises for this sport in the USA? (I found a few more of what seem to be this sport.)
Lvl 26
True, there are loads of "Dogging" sites in the UK. I know of a very popular one that is less than 10 minutes drive from where i live.

It's not a sport as they dont change ends at half time !
Lvl 8
Mate, you just need to have the girl change sides of the car at halftime!
Lvl 8
Mothers i'd love to fuck.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Fredlake

Mate, you just need to have the girl change sides of the car at halftime!

I will go to the dogging site tonight and tell them about the new rules !
Lvl 8
Naughtywear. If putting this stuff on turns you girls on, cool, but just being naked would work for us guys. We only care how the naughtywear looks when it's in a pile on the floor. But I guess, if you woman puts on this stuff, you know SHE's ready for action.
Lvl 8
Naughtywear. If putting this stuff on turns you girls on, cool, but just being naked would work for us guys. We only care how the naughtywear looks when it's in a pile on the floor. But I guess, if you woman puts on this stuff, you know SHE's ready for action.
Lvl 8
Sigh. The network timed out and said "no response from WBW" so I hit upload again. Would the moderators please clean up the messy double posts?
Lvl 8
Open Crotch Panties.
Lvl 8
I give up. I've been at this over an hour and the five-minute waits for the network to upload pics are not worth it. I'll try again another time.

I would like to hear more about Dogging, however. Seems like fun sport. We all know that some women like sucking cock and some don't, and I presume that the sportswomen of this new field are the ones who really REALLY like sucking cock. But do they swallow?
Lvl 7
Nice updates.. thanks and keep posting
Lvl 8
Pantydroppers, one of my favorite themes.
Lvl 8
Parties that nobody invited me to. (Nobody invites me anywhere since "the incident". Sigh.)
Lvl 8
What would a party be without party girls?
  • Goto: