Score: 4.51 Votes: 189
rate this

Naked Parties

Starter: bigbadbooty Posted: 16 years ago Views: 473.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
still she let us watch as the sister showed us some fine titties.
Lvl 7
hope you don't mind BBB. I just couldn't resist. It was a fun party.
Lvl 12
thanks for the wonderful post
Lvl 12
thnx for contribution bro.
Lvl 12

Lvl 6
naked parties = the best parties
Lvl 24
Ok, let's get serious here for a moment. How exactly does one throw a party like this?

I mean, some of these pics are just spring break and everyone is 18 and on the verge of vomiting up all their Natty Ice, and some are wet t-shirt contests at bars.

But some of these just look like ordinary parties where everyone happens to be naked. How does one make that happen?
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by crazyivan69

Ok, let's get serious here for a moment. How exactly does one throw a party like this?

I mean, some of these pics are just spring break and everyone is 18 and on the verge of vomiting up all their Natty Ice, and some are wet t-shirt contests at bars.

But some of these just look like ordinary parties where everyone happens to be naked. How does one make that happen?

my wife and I get invited to parties like that. You have to hang out in the right circles. We have a friend that throws a big naked pool party every summer and a group that rents a club out and has a naked party in NYC every 6 months or so.
There is another group that has a party a month....
Sorry no pictures strict no cameras allowed...there are alot of people that could have issues at work if the pictures got out.

My wife is really cool. She took me to Hedonism resort in Jamaica for a week to celebrate my 30th birthday.

Great thread by the way...
Lvl 24
Cool. So it's specifically a naked party? I'm just curious how these things happen. If it's always planned or if spontaneous nudity occurs (and if so, how). Or do you just plan events that lead might to nudity?

I've been at a couple parties where nudity was involved. One was the 18 year olds with Natty Ice kind that I mentioned, the other was a Halloween party and one girl was naked. She was pissed off because no one asked her "What are you supposed to be?" so she could reply "Naked." Everyone just said stuff like "Where's your costume?" or "Nice costume." I just said "Awesome."
Lvl 16
When we where younger the guys would plan events that might get the girls naked. As we got older it changed to a naked party. Come and get naked or stay home. Now that we are 34 we dont need to play games. If you want to give it a try go to Hedonism on the Island of Jamaica for a week. We only wore cloths to dinner. Nude the rest of the time. One of the most fun vacations. We went with a another couple we knew and had a blast. I heard Desire resort in Mexico is nice but less of a party. Hedo was a full out Party for a week....
Lvl 14
If there is anything out there better than drunk college girls, I've yet to find it. (well besides the obvious)
Lvl 24
You're probably right, and those years are gone for me as well. But I miss the spontaneity.
Lvl 12
a piece of serious conversation going on here...wow
Lvl 7
nice post
Lvl 12

Lvl 12

Lvl 12

Lvl 15
Great stuff
Lvl 12
thnx.........
Lvl 24
Yeah, sorry. That got a bit too melancholy. Apologies to all.
  • Goto: