Score: 4.40 Votes: 72
rate this

My wife wants your comments

Starter: ulbell Posted: 15 years ago Views: 56.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Hey - my wife has hijacked my own thread with her own postings!! Will have to retake control of this one.
Lvl 7
remember me?
midtown guy
Lvl 4
luvly shots fingering...would like to see more of that! If that's ok with you Mr ulbell, of course :-D!
Lvl 11
The wife liked the blowjob fantasy someone sent her. And she jumped on me to act it out - which of course was great for me! For you who sent the fantasy - here's the photos as requested of the whole thing - from the start of the blowie while she still has her clothes on, to the bit where she's tied up spurting over her mouth. Hope you like.
Lvl 11
Lvl 8
Brilliant. Keep going with the blowjob pics. Want to see the whole set
Lvl 13
tell her leon says:
Lvl 8
Should have said thanks for doing the fantasy for me. But - still want to see the whole lot of pics. You look like you give good head Mrs Ulbell. Ever give it to random guys you meet?
Lvl 8
hi i really enjoyed all the photos and would love to view more of anything I alos like to thank Mr and Mrs Ulbell for the 5* contents
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by rm100

Should have said thanks for doing the fantasy for me. But - still want to see the whole lot of pics. You look like you give good head Mrs Ulbell. Ever give it to random guys you meet?

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I love them. As to the one above - only once have I sucked random guys off - and that was a while back at college - a very drunken game of strip poker in which I lost and made one last bet...!!
Lvl 8
^^^^ Tell us more. We want the full story...and do you have any photos of it?!?
Lvl 5
There will be photos of it somewhere. I'm always worried about them coming out. Basically when I was at college I was playing poker with some boys I met and drinking lots. We were playing for fun more than money and drinking too much. When I ran out of money the boys said to bet pieces of my clothing instead. This seemed like a good idea at the time, but I don't know if I was way over drunk, or they had fixed the cards, but I kept on losing. At the end of the night I was completely naked. The boys were loving it and I remember did take lots of pics, but I tried to cover my tits in these. Major problem was when I wanted to leave they all kept my clothes. It was about half an hour walk back to my room so couldn't run naked. They suggested a final round with the stakes my clothes from them and me to give all four of them blowjobs if I lost. Stupidly I agreed and surprise, surprise lost. They did agree to give my clothes back, but not after I had gone down on my knees and sucked each one of them off one after another. They were drunk and one of them took ages to cum - my mouth was aching by the end. They all insisted on cumming on my face as well (why do men always want to do that, what's so special about it??) and I ended up covered in it. I did eventually get home very messy - but I had learnt my lesson. Don't drink and gamble!!
Lvl 26
Incredible story.You made me horny with it,but like they say-picture worth more than 1000 words!!!
Lvl 13
Clearly an awesome hottie but need to see more of her!
Lvl 10
i'm not sure what's the appeal of the facial, either. better for her to drink it or deposit it elsewhere. that story exemplifies why we always try to get that one extra drink down our dates.
Lvl 14
taht ass shot is awsome, and your abs are so hot. Please post more ass pics.
Lvl 7
epic story
Lvl 8
Great story. I would love to cum all over your face Mrs Ulbell and cover it in my sticky juice. Would you like that? Maybe I can if I play my cards right!!
Lvl 5
Thanks for all the comments everyone. Love them all.
RM100 - love the thoughtof what you would like to do - very horny. Thanks.
Kisses
xxx
Lvl 13
Very hot!
  • Goto: