Score: 4.50 Votes: 18
rate this

My Trip to the Playboy Mansion

Starter: wastingtime Posted: 18 years ago Views: 11.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
evil_motors....believe it or not...its up to you to decide...I think the pics speak for themselves...Look at the one I am in with the chick with the race stripe across her ridiculously huge boobs...see in the background the mansion...the easily recognizable stone, castle looking walls...it is not my job to try and convince you...I posted these pics for others to enjoy whether you believe me or not...I don't really care.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 14
i'm saddend with the "no Kendra" pics
Lvl 6
its not that i dont believe that the pics were from the mansion but that YOU were there and took them.. there are pics all over the internet that people say they took and didnt.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by evil_motors

its not that i dont believe that the pics were from the mansion but that YOU were there and took them.. there are pics all over the internet that people say they took and didnt.

Yeah well I don't believe that the ass in your profile pic is yours. Won't stop me looking. (if it *is* yours, then I would stop. That would be just too creepy.)
Lvl 7
evil_motors...well since you never met me before then I am not really sure how the doubt you have about whether it is me or not could be removed...at first you said you doubted it was really at the mansion now it seems that you have clarified that your doubt is that I am the one who attended the party...and while I don't like to be called a liar...I don't know you and therefore I don't really care if you believe me or not...if you have an idea of what it would take for you to believe that I was there then I would be willing to at least listen to your idea...so I will leave the ball in your court and if you choose to toss it back I will at least consider your suggestion...but I will make it very clear that I am in no way willing to reveal any personal information.
Lvl 7
sorry hard8...me too
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by wastingtime

evil_motors...well since you never met me before then I am not really sure how the doubt you have about whether it is me or not could be removed...at first you said you doubted it was really at the mansion now it seems that you have clarified that your doubt is that I am the one who attended the party...and while I don't like to be called a liar...I don't know you and therefore I don't really care if you believe me or not...if you have an idea of what it would take for you to believe that I was there then I would be willing to at least listen to your idea...so I will leave the ball in your court and if you choose to toss it back I will at least consider your suggestion...but I will make it very clear that I am in no way willing to reveal any personal information.

There is a very easy way to prove yourself. It's just up to you.

Post one of those same pics again but un-edited, showing your face. Then post a quick snapshot of you holding a WBW sign, also showing your face.

Simple solution if you are willing.
Lvl 14
it really isnt that hard to get invited to a party there. esp. if you work in the entertainment or publishing industries. ive been to a couple, theyre cool, but its not as cool as youd think and theyre not nearly as exclusive as it was back in the day.
Lvl 16
First of nice pics! Secondly kudo if you really was there. Post a pic of invite! How come we havent seen any pics like these before or has someone else seen personal pics from the mansion on the net before! I know i havent.
Lvl 14
I can understand why the dude would not want his face exposed. He's probably got a wife, kids and clients who would not agree with him being there.

But he should have never posed with those girls if he wasn't willing to show off.

the operative word here is "show".

another point...is there any other man on earth you would rather be than hugh hefner? Not me. That guy has fucked more beautifu girls than any man on earth.

When he dies, they're gonna put his Prostate in a museum!

what a lucky ugly bastard He looks like a mouse, he ain't got no six pack and his looks only prove that basically all women are whores.
  • Goto: