Score: 4.20 Votes: 65
rate this

my hot sleeping g/f

Starter: camlover Posted: 16 years ago Views: 48.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 4
You have a hot girlfriend. But, try taking some pictures without your hairy arm in the shot.
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 4
getting better
Lvl 6
shes kinda cute, needs to hit gym and firm up her soft butt.
very hot thread, keep them cumming
Lvl 13
next round??
Lvl 13
Lvl 10
What are you drugging this girl with that she never wakes up? lol
Lvl 24
Hmm...

This thread is bad.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

[reply=deadmanson]
Great job. When I had a girlfriend, I would jerk off on her when she slept sometimes, always on the ass> That was before I came to WBW and now I jerk off to your girlfriends sleeping. Just not the same though, yours is very fine ! good luck!

Now is it me ? or do people find this part of the post quite shocking "I would jerk off on her when she slept sometimes"
[/reply]

no this is really fucking disgusting and disturbing. its pretty much like drugging her up and waiting until she cant make any choices about what is happening to her or what is being done to her before you photograph her, touch her, or even JERK OFF ON HER.

personally im disgusted. if someone did that to me i would feel insanely violated.

all these jokes about her chopping your dick off? i WOULD put a knife to your fucking head, the both of them.

you people are fucking sick.
Lvl 7
Not all that, but nice to post!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

[reply=Punnani]
[reply=deadmanson]
Great job. When I had a girlfriend, I would jerk off on her when she slept sometimes, always on the ass> That was before I came to WBW and now I jerk off to your girlfriends sleeping. Just not the same though, yours is very fine ! good luck!

Now is it me ? or do people find this part of the post quite shocking "I would jerk off on her when she slept sometimes"
[/reply]

no this is really fucking disgusting and disturbing. its pretty much like drugging her up and waiting until she cant make any choices about what is happening to her or what is being done to her before you photograph her, touch her, or even JERK OFF ON HER.

personally im disgusted. if someone did that to me i would feel insanely violated.

all these jokes about her chopping your dick off? i WOULD put a knife to your fucking head, the both of them.

you people are fucking sick.
[/reply

Well said fee fee I fucking agree,nobody sleeps what heavily unless some kind of fear factor or drugging is involved.

There are some sic fucks out there
Doesn't matter who it is - its a sick fucking thing to do.

Get a life, creep.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

calm down fefe we would not like it if it was you to much respect for you

So depending on who it is its ok?
Great response
Lvl 7
oh get over it you peeps...its just some fun pics, I've taken pics of my girls before while there sleeping and its a huge turn on knowing that im being bad

GREAT POST!
Lvl 16
I don't believe that anyone sleeps this heavily - staged in my opinion. Whatever, still nice pics.
Lvl 7
i guess you shave your hands then.
you'll probably pay dearly for this
Lvl 6
nice post! keep it up!
Lvl 13
just to clear things up a bit
I DON'T jerk off on her...thats a little extreme, but I do enjoy looking, and touching when she isn't aware of it. she knows it gets me off...plus most of the time she wakes up on me, and we go from there.
She also knows I take pics...she doesn't care. maybe you'll believe me if I post some of her awake
I apologize if I have offended anyone...but I hope most of you enjoy these as much as I do
Lvl 13
hope you don't mind a few more
Lvl 8
Is she sleep walking and sleep showering?
  • Goto: