Score: 4.21 Votes: 47
rate this

My Hot 18 Year Old Girlfriend

Starter: mr.lips Posted: 18 years ago Views: 101.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
she's a good looking girl.
You know guys; it's so fucking stupid to ruin the whole thing for everyone else, including the person that post the pics, by saying that her ass is too big, too small, too ugly etc..
If you can't come up with something nice, keep it to your self.... Wankers!
Thanks for sharing buddy!
Cheers,
M
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 6
That is one awsome gf you have man. Just ignore the guys about her ass. she has a lovely ass.
Lvl 13
that is a very nice girl you have, nothing fat about her
Lvl 6
Well Fellas, Ive got a ton of personal messages as well as posts on this thread on how HOT my girl is and how much you all appreciated a sick thread...cuz honestly this is probly the best thread that has ever been on this site...and im not the only one who says so...ne ways Im thinkin about posting some more brand new pics up on ONE condition, I NEED 18(cuz thats how old my girl is)guys to tell everyone looking at this thread how big of a fucking cocksucker that two faced dip shit is who was dissin my girl and that will make it all better!
After 18 DIFFERENT ppl respond to this ill post up some new shit boys...
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by jknight84

Well Fellas, Ive got a ton of personal messages as well as posts on this thread on how HOT my girl is and how much you all appreciated a sick thread...cuz honestly this is probly the best thread that has ever been on this site...and im not the only one who says so...ne ways Im thinkin about posting some more brand new pics up on ONE condition, I NEED 18(cuz thats how old my girl is)guys to tell everyone looking at this thread how big of a fucking cocksucker that two faced dip shit is who was dissin my girl and that will make it all better!

my opinion is.... this is NOT probly the best thread on this site! but its a very good one. and you will start games now, about 18 requests....? welcome to kindergarten!
Lvl 21
Quote:

This two faced man got a rep dude....and I'll send you back to the rules - no dissing other members...
Show some goddamn respect.....and you are officially the second guy who tries to pin me down today....good luck.....
Lvl 20
@ jknight84: You have got tons of appreciation and you go off about one bad comment? If you're gonna post here you will have to learn to deal with a few negative comments as long as they aren't offensive. That is how it's done, it's even included in the rules.
Lvl 14
amen
Lvl 12
I can gaurentee this isn't something you haven't heard before but wtf i'll say it anyways. SHE IS A HOT LIL THING.
Lvl 65
Quote:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and when you post your not going to please everyone. But you can`t disrespect other members because you don`t like their comments. Let it go and post more for those who enjoyed them and can enjoy some more.
Lvl 33
keep up the good work....
Lvl 13
either get over the people with different oppinions and post more, or don't and act like every other stupid male with a 3rd grade grade mentality out there.

your choice
Lvl 13
Keep posting your hott girl jknight. Everyone appreciates it.
Lvl 27
THX for sharing these hot pics

Lvl 4
Nice girlfriend!!i like her very much!!thanks for sharing...do u have more?
Lvl 9
wow a girl to die for...thx for sharing and dont let these haters kill this thread
Lvl 7
ps: the best thread is still ilrikas movie thread.
Lvl 8
Quote:

P.S. For All My Canadian Brothers Out There....Shes 100% Canadian Grade "EH" Fellas!

Fuckin eh buddy fuckin eh!
Lvl 8
time to be moving to canada for me! seen not many canada girls before.
i am liking the small rear. no need for big thunderer just need to be careful what angle to go, so hurting the self on her will not happen.
i'd bone her so hard. excellent girl man
  • Goto: