Score: 4.56 Votes: 9
rate this

My girls sleeping

Starter: Zeffffff Posted: 16 years ago Views: 7.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 3
yes, more please.
Lvl 11
Doing good so far Frenchy, good post! Now for the vids and face pics...

-Z
Lvl 12
nice
Lvl 3
dude... these are seriously good pics... gonna watch this one. thanks much.
Lvl 27
Thanks Zeffffff
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by thhammer

Wonderfuly pussy and beautiful ass. Can we see her face sometime. A nice pussy is always nice when we can see the face. How old is she?

She is 18 since december the 28th. The pics were taken a few days later!
Lvl 29
hot ass!! thx for sharing
How in the hell can you enjoy pics of a drunk!!!!!!! Girl sleeping cmon thats fucked up. Show some pics of her awake and willing then it would be a little more decent
Lvl 8
moar
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by assman3

How in the hell can you enjoy pics of a drunk!!!!!!! Girl sleeping cmon thats fucked up. Show some pics of her awake and willing then it would be a little more decent

Don't know how in the hell I can Enjoy that
If you think so it might be a perversion.

The thing is I like to make movie or take pictures of naked girl whithout they know it.
And it's really easier when they are drunk (a bit or a lot) because they can't see the
camera when I watch them, when I caress them and even when I masturbate them or fuck them
(futures pics and video to come).

I feel powerful to know that I can expose their amazing naked body, pussy or else to the rest of
the world without giving them the choice.
At least he's honest. (I wouldn't have admitted that)
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeffffff

Don't know how in the hell I can Enjoy that
If you think so it might be a perversion.

The thing is I like to make movie or take pictures of naked girl whithout they know it.
And it's really easier when they are drunk (a bit or a lot) because they can't see the
camera when I watch them, when I caress them and even when I masturbate them or fuck them
(futures pics and video to come).

I feel powerful to know that I can expose their amazing naked body, pussy or else to the rest of
the world without giving them the choice.

Be careful what you decide in the future to post in here, anything deemed, inappropriate, will get deleted
Lvl 8
Didn't think you could get prudish voyeurs?
C'est tres bon monsieur. Vive la France.
Some of you guys sound old enough to be her (grand)dad.
Lvl 11
As has been stated here before, what's the big fucking deal!?! MOST of the girls on this site don't know they're put up here. For Frenchy to TAKE these images and put them up, is no different than someone putting an image up that someone ELSE took.

I will disagree, these pics should be removed. This is not voyeourism, nor anything. Its taking advantage of a woman. Its not right. Be a man and take pics of her awake and knowing what your doing. Thats just lame. People like you make men have a gad name. I have ben on this site a few months and find alot of these pics tasteful, and women know their pics are being taken. You are a whimp.
Lvl 7
he touches them while they're drunk and asleep.

rapist.
Lvl 8
She is fine..I'd love to wake up to tat pussy everyday! WOW
Lvl 13
well wait one min guys. take a look in the vid section. there spycams all in there and thay get posted witch is my fav place to hangso dont dog zeffff for that. but when you go touch them when thay are passed out that is a diffrent thing that is sick t. thats is where i draw the line. and as far as the spycam thing if was so bad for you on this one why havent you said anything before (as if it would do any good) so go on and post frenchy but dont touch them unless thay know it.

ps. that is ballsy to even say you do that the touching part
Lvl 3
hey mr frenchy, don't let some of these assholes get to you. keep doing what you are doing, and post some more pics when you get a chance. This is not a site for born again Christians and never pretends to be. So some of these holier than thou types can just go fuck themselves.

Great job. one of the best posts on here ever. Keep it up.
Lvl 27
1) Illegal Material: Do not post or upload anything relating to Under Age (under 18), Rape, Bestiality, Disgusting, Hardcore Drugs, Copyrighted or Professional (hotlinking is allowed), or Male Homosexual Activity. Scat and Urination are included in this rule.
ONCE AGAIN: NO UNDER AGED MATERIAL. NO PICTURES OF PEOPLE UNDER 18.

This is the first rule of this forum, the mods of this forum will decide what is appropriate and what is not, if it is deemed inappropriate it will be deleted. I'm not going to sit here and listen to a bunch of people discuss the morality of this post!!!

Topic locked!!!
  • Goto: