Score: 3.91 Votes: 22
rate this

My girl left me :( Left me some pics...

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 34.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by snakeman

She is a good looking girl with a hot body and you are a f**kimg wanker for putting her pics all over the internet! You stupud little boy.

I bet you tucked your pecker back in your trousers and said 7 "Hail Mary's" when you saw the topic title that specifically said "My girl left me Left me some pics..." , didn'tcha??

C'mon man, we love these wankers! Without them, we'd still be wacking off to breast toning articles in Cosmo...or...is that just me?

Now...where are those pics of my exes???
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by OzzzyII

[reply=thehbfactor]
i'd like to add that i can't believe everyone is giving HIM pity posts when he decided to post her naked all over the internet. that's sort of fucked up.

I kinda agree with HB. Sure it is really f*cked up that she left you, but that does not mean you have to put her naked (very hot) body all over the internet. When my exgf broke up with me i had a whole bunche of (naked) pics of her. I could have taken revanche by posting them on WBW but i did not and even deleted them...

... and nailed her best (female) friend
[/reply]

Wait a minute. WTF? Here's the way I see this:

"I still love you, my Darling...and to prove it to you, I WON'T be posting your pics on the web. As a matter of fact, I don't EVER want to reminisce about your smoking body while I'm not with you so, I'll just 'delete' all these great sexual mementos (good one, pal) and you can be confident that our private moments STAY private...rest assured.

However, your best friend invited me to dinner last night and while I was crying on her shoulder about our relationship, my dick accidently slipped into her vagina. Well, while I was there, I thought that I might as well give her the boinking of a lifetime. Now you can talk together about my pecker over tea. Your welcome for bringing the two of you closer.

By the way, your sister will be here tonight and your mom is coming over on Saturday. Hopefully, we won't be having any "accidents." Don't worry, they won't see your pics because, due to my moral character, I've deleted them."

Treal, sorry she left you...sucks for you. Sorry you put the pics on the web...sucks for her. Sorry, I'm looking at the pictures...sucks for her. Sorry I might recognize her one day...sucks for her. Hmmm...looks like you came out the winner in this situation!
Lvl 8
Sorry to hear that Treal.... but thx for posting the pics... she's hot though... but dont worry about it, you'll find another one soon
Lvl 7
Let´s see the other 485 Pics!;-) Great!
Lvl 12
id leave her actually
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by KevdaKing

Let´s see the other 485 Pics!;-) Great!

plz no
Lvl 16
Well treal I'm sorry to hear that but, if I run across her here in the states I'll smack her ass one last time for ya!
Lvl 16
Your ex has nice tits. I'm keeping my eyes peeled.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by treal

[reply=eros275]
Fake Breast

what? I knew her since she was 14 yeas old... until yesterday when she told me that she is going to u.s.a..... breast is 100% origial and so awesome I loved it
[/reply]Hey, will you tell her to look me up then?
Lvl 12
Very nice chick.

I agree also that she probably doesn't deserve this. You can't blame her for moving to America and not letting you hold her back. God I would hate if one of my ex's that I left to move on decided to start taking revenge. Who knows what would happen. I just hope nobody that she knows sees this.

That said, she is a hot chick with an awesome body.
Lvl 43
It's too bad teal...I feel 4 ya...but she is coming to America and I'd like to welcome her!...GREAT pics BTW!
Lvl 6

OH MY GOD, WE ARE SUCH FRIGGIN' MORONS!

Treal, you are a grade A fuckstick! You're probably 12 years old and amazed at your brand new boner.

So I got to thinking, this girl has the same expression in EVERY picture! DUH! Quick Photoshop work:

Here are the faces of the first three pictures...

Here they are all pointing the same direction...(DUH, the hair part!)

And, here is the first picture with the other two faces pasted with half the opacity....

The first and the last color pics are blurry as hell and, in the second one, she is facing down. Hmm...could it be because it's NOT THE SAME GIRL? Looking at it now, three different rooms (I guess that's not a far fetched scenario), the second girl has longer, courser hair and is much more tan (Asian?) than the third...plus has more defined legs. Whatever.

Treal, go crawl back into whatever fantasy you've been living in. Loser. And, to think everyone sat here and either felt sorry for the dipshit or questioned the morality of this post!
Lvl 12
You've done the right thing here. You've taken the first step towards healing. And do my eyes decieve me or is that Yosemetie Sam protecting her goods?
Lvl 10
post more nakked babes!
Lvl 20
Well, apparently this guy found the rest of her pics.

http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/507224/
Lvl 51
Owned!

Lvl 4
doh! Hey man, I don't have a chick either, but that doesn't mean I fake having one. Looking at all the picks that people like mistral post on here is good enough, heh.
Lvl 17
OWN3D!!!!!!!
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by J22TNNY

doh! Hey man, I don't have a chick either, but that doesn't mean I fake having one. Looking at all the picks that people like mistral post on here is good enough, heh.

HEHE... Mistral and God love a good kiss up!
Lvl 20
Here's the rest that I found.

The next time you decide to fake off your break up or even having a girl for that fact, pick one that's less atractive and hasn't been around the net 4 times.

Here's the rest.

http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/507224/user/
http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/502126/user/
http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/501405/user/
http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/501335/user/
http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/499567/user/
http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/499546/user/

That's all I could find. I knew I've seen that chick here before.
  • Goto: