Score: 4.83 Votes: 12
rate this

My Girl

Starter: ezpimp_1 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 131.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Both of you ignore the noob assholes who are hatin...she isn't fat..a little thic...which means she's just a real every day girl..not some high maintenance super *itch. She looks good from all angles to me...so I'll pay money for all the fuckheads to shut the hell up and go fucking elsewhere if they are going to bitch. If you ever need any help with her let me know...haha
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 27
cute pussy she has. but that dick is really small
Lvl 13
To all the Lil kiddies here who have no idea of what life is about, womens bodies don't come hairless, nor do they come wanting to fuck everything on the planet just because they like to show there bodies,They don't want you simply because they like to spread their legs on cam, if fact a lot of Ladies laugh at you poor fucks who think " You could hit that", lol, like you could hit anything other then you dog or cat.
I think your lady is hot and thanks for her hot shots!
Lvl 12
where are you guys. we want more pics.. post em
Lvl 13
I hope all noobs die...and get fucked by a truly fat chic with a strapon
Lvl 7
Hum another stupid ass negative comment about big girls.

SuperPirate is right.
Lvl 12
I think your girlfriend is attractive.

There are some assholes that think a woman has to look like a stripper to be sexy or good in bed. You never know until you get them there.

Ive been with some "beautiful" women who have been awful, and some considered plain or a little chunky have been fantastic and send you to the moon hot.

So you never know whats inside the package until you unwrap and start to play.
Lvl 13
Dude...you don't have to call her fat..chunky or otherwise...if you don't like the pics..don't post...honest opinions are fine..with a little tact. But I guess when you are blinded by the balls hitting you in the face, you can't see that...so get up off your knees and grow up
Lvl 6
keep em comin!
Lvl 16
do you wanna see more?
Lvl 11
hey i have an idea....... instead of debating on this girls thread, why dont u start a new thread debating what is and isnt appropriate to post.... here she has naked pics up for you to enjoy so look at them or dont..... comment or dont...... argue somewhere else. i recently had my first negative comment on my thread and im afraid that instead of it being what it is it is going to turn into some moral highground where people have decieded to take a stand for fat girls everywhere.......i put my pics up for you to enjoy and im sure she did the same...so RELAX. im sure nobody honestly cares what people on the internet whom they will never meet think about them... i for one dont

your pics are amazing
keep posting if you want or stop if you dont.....
you should be doing this b/c u want to and its fun
not to prove people wrong or b/c u feel obligated
Lvl 13
Ok...well I just wanted the guy to shut up so we can see more
Lvl 11
no u misunderstood...... u have the right to say if u like OR dislike...... i could care less if nebody thinks im or nebody else for that matter is hott

i just think that debating isnt right in my thread you can say im georgous and u can say im buttass ugly just debating about it and keep bringing it up is only distracting every1 from what is really important....... the naked ladies..lol
Lvl 11
I think she is hot...I would love to see more of her
My first post here and probably last as most of you sound like complete mommys boys who have not had pussy since pussy had you ! I am enjoying your pics very much, please keep them coming, if only all girls were like you then life would be sweet. Thanks.
Lvl 18
i love pringles
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by poopinashoe

i love pringles

Nah.. pudding is muuuch better!

oh- almost forgot- some of the best fuckin' I've ever got has been from thicker girls- don't let some of these high school idiots piss you off...
Lvl 16
Lvl 16
Lvl 16
  • Goto: