Score: 3.50 Votes: 6
rate this

My g/f in the shower... lol

Starter: Remoby Posted: 17 years ago Views: 2.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
Hey. Come on dudes!!!! Knockin a fella because your jeleous and can spell better than me is just lame. Look at her, shes a fuckin queen! You should see her in a one piece (she wont wear a bikini because of the scars)... so lighten up on my queen will ya?
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by bangherpussy123

Remody's ex

Whos remoDy? Do you understand the Toys R Us sign has a backwards R? . Besides... where the hell did you get pics of my ex? She has a restraining order against me, I cant even ask her for pics...
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Remoby

[reply=bangherpussy123]
Remody's ex

Whos remoDy? Do you understand the Toys R Us sign has a backwards R? . Besides... where the hell did you get pics of my ex? She has a restraining order against me, I cant even ask her for pics...
[/reply]

Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Remoby

[reply=bangherpussy123]
Remody's ex

[/reply]

Okay, so you can spel beter than me, but I get the pleasur to fuk your ex any time i want. But I am a standup guy so I am not going to ask OR to stop fucking that beuty just so i can have her two.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 17
now you're just being cruel. Tell her I still think about her.
  • Goto: