Starter: george505 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 21.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
When she was 18.
Lvl 5
Lvl 17
Nice, thanks for the share
Lvl 9
she is super hot...great body and face...thanks for posting man!(beer)
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by george505

So the word is she isnt pregnant was a cheap shot at trying to get me back with her. So here is some more pictures. Shes a bitch!
Yes she's a bitch. But maybe you could have some fun with her before you dump her. Tell her you can't trust her anymore and that she has to earn your trust. Start by turning her into your little slut doing all the nasty things you've ever wanted. She will either freak out and walk away or you will have some good times before you bounce her ass ontoi the street.
Lvl 26
Sweet tits.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by monsterk

...Yes she's a bitch. But maybe you could have some fun with her before you dump her. Tell her you can't trust her anymore and that she has to earn your trust. Start by turning her into your little slut doing all the nasty things you've ever wanted. She will either freak out and walk away or you will have some good times before you bounce her ass ontoi the street.

Thats already been done. But thanks for the suggestion. You are a smart man. Always make it so you don't wanna be next in line.
Lvl 7
Good idea to post your Ex's pics...! I deletet all the pics of MY es...fuck she was sexy but such a Bitch...! It would be a good revenge to post her naked Body ;-)
  • Goto: