Lvl 7
locate the problem, pic now uploaded
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by foc_intl

locate the problem, pic now uploaded
[ Image ]

That is sooooooooooooo nice... lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!! After I showed this to my friends, they went crazy!!! All of them are Asian fetishes, we are thinking about doing this for a Bachelor Party for my buddy who is getting married in 3 month, this will be the best gift to him.... I have some questions :

a. Can you confirm that we get all the stuff you are showing???
b. Are you sure only $2500 per person and nothing else (kinda hard to believe)??
c. Can they do a privet party trip for us (just me and my friends)? if yes, how many people are required to have a privet party trip??

I am so excited!!!
Lvl 13
Can you PM me the contact info, please???
Thanks man.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by backdoorlover

That is sooooooooooooo nice... lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!! After I showed this to my friends, they went crazy!!! All of them are Asian fetishes, we are thinking about doing this for a Bachelor Party for my buddy who is getting married in 3 month, this will be the best gift to him.... I have some questions :

a. Can you confirm that we get all the stuff you are showing???
b. Are you sure only $2500 per person and nothing else (kinda hard to believe)??
c. Can they do a privet party trip for us (just me and my friends)? if yes, how many people are required to have a privet party trip??

I am so excited!!!

reply to your questions.
a. Yes, I was promised the all the actions stated prior I signed up for the trip. They've listed the major activities on the web and I've just listed the activities in details.

b. Yes, total cost (without air fare) is $2500.

c. I remember they do private tours and it should be called the bachelor package. The minimum people is 7. This package also offers group of 7 for the price of 6.
Lvl 12
wow lucky what an experience! can you pm me the service contact info!?
Lvl 7
PM send
Lvl 7
Ok guys due to high interests in this travel services I've decided to contact them and ask them to offer discounts to WBW members. Here's what they replied.
$200 discount would be offered if you can gather a group of 5 travelers. Reservations must be made before 12/31/2009.
So guys pass the word around and let's get this WBW Asia Tour started.
Lvl 6
So, when you want to fuck your girl, you just get down to business and they follow?
Lvl 5
can't believe you mongers haven't been to Asia for fun yet. not that i don't enjoy the pics and discussions here but should this thread be moved to another board?
Lvl 7
Contact information would be appreciated!
Lvl 13
If you don't care about getting HIV or any other STD then feel free to go.....asians are hot but if what he is saying is true..these girls are getting pounded many times a day by many different sausages!! You guys are gonna catch something that you don't want....have fun! You might as well do a call girl search and get a piece of ass off of there..why fly halfway around the world???
Lvl 6
Well, you seem to be the FIRST (and only) person on this planet who can spot the little tiny HI virus (which is something like 120 nm in diameter) with your bare eye...

This is actually ridiculously pathetic - judging the chicks by the cleanliness of the hotel room or their appearance.

It's really hard for me to believe that somebody can be that stupid...
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by ricky_baby100

So, when you want to fuck your girl, you just get down to business and they follow?

yes, pretty much.
daily activities are pre-arranged, but you get to choose the chic you like. one during the day and one overnight.
they do special requests as well.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Fatcock

If you don't care about getting HIV or any other STD then feel free to go.....asians are hot but if what he is saying is true..these girls are getting pounded many times a day by many different sausages!! You guys are gonna catch something that you don't want....have fun! You might as well do a call girl search and get a piece of ass off of there..why fly halfway around the world???

it's not like condoms are not used. some people like a quicky, some, like me, likes to be pampered and unrushed. I would say this trip is perfect for a man or group of friends who wants to get away for the weekend and have a good time.

btw, my report came back and all are negative.
Lvl 7
very nice pictures you have awesome trip (beer) thx
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by foc_intl

it's not like condoms are not used. some people like a quicky, some, like me, likes to be pampered and unrushed. I would say this trip is perfect for a man or group of friends who wants to get away for the weekend and have a good time.

btw, my report came back and all are negative.

Condoms aren't 100 % but who gives a shit when you can get some pussy...have fun guys!
Lvl 6
man, really nice "business trip" ^^
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Fatcock

Condoms aren't 100 % but who gives a shit when you can get some pussy...have fun guys!

They aren't 100% but they do enough protection most of the times.
Lvl 4
I now know what I can buy for my wife as a birthday present.

Lvl 6
Contact info pls.
  • Goto: