Score: 4.55 Votes: 155
rate this

My amateur pics

Starter: PrincesTravieza Posted: 16 years ago Views: 227.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 4
I say every individual part of your body, they all have their worn instinctive characteristics. My favourits are your smiles, legs and feet.
Lvl 8
You are an amazingly sexy lady. There is just something about the entire package. Not the same old chick we've seen a million times on here. Thanks for posting them.
Lvl 9
Hey guys... I'm working on my new set of pictures... and I upload a video here in whatboyswant... but still in queue...
Heels are the next ...
Lvl 4

That's most delighted news for today, can't wait to see the new set. How about the rest of the set with a blue dress and blue heels which you posed on the bed, and the set with the red undies scribed "love" in a heart shape which you posed on the couch (your warmest and friendliest smiles. Thanks
Lvl 8
do you have any blowjob or sex pix we could see? you're gorgeous
Lvl 12
you are a big reason i get on wbw, great pics, you are beyond words, and i cannot
wait for your next set.
Lvl 6
I rarely post here (sorry I'm a douche and my lady is not confident enough to post her pics yet, but I will get her there :P ), but you are frankly an extremely beautiful woman. I would love to see more bending over, legs/ass pics.

If you have any action pics, I would love to see that too. Your pics are amazing and I'd love to see more.

Dont stop now, how about a BJ or good fuck video? Just an idea keep rocking out!
Lvl 8
Wow, an incredibly nice ass. Would love to see more of that.
Lvl 5
very very very hot, you are very sexy and I would love to give you oral
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by PrincesTravieza

Hey guys... I'm working on my new set of pictures... and I upload a video here in whatboyswant... but still in queue...
Heels are the next ...

Still waiting to see your next post in heels... How about the other two series that I request to see the rest?
Lvl 13
anty closer to getting this new set up?

an i make a little request, how about wearin heels in all the pics? lol
Lvl 4

Come back here and still don't find your new post, my Princess must be busy and not post anything for more than a full week now. Still waiting patiently...
Lvl 12
something good is coming fellas, i can feel it. we must be patient.
can't wait princess, everything you've done so far.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by vicuongdang

That's most delighted news for today, can't wait to see the new set. How about the rest of the set with a blue dress and blue heels which you posed on the bed, and the set with the red undies scribed "love" in a heart shape which you posed on the couch (your warmest and friendliest smiles. Thanks

I don't have a lot of those... but for you baby...

Those were from the very same day... and here are the other ones you wanted...
Lvl 4

Thank you very much for sharing all these poses with me. I gues patient does pay off. How's your new post with heels on, are they gonna be next? Can't wait to see more of your new post, and I know they would be a lot better than any of these. Thanks again.
Lvl 6
Very sexy indeed. Keep on getting your clothes off sexy. Def a 5* topic
Lvl 8
How about some school girl stuff?
Lvl 13
nice, very nice. schoolgirl sounds good as well, but please more heels/stockings :P
Lvl 8
Schoolgirl ill second or third or whatever that count!!!
Lvl 4

Princess is not ready to post the new high heels series yet. This's one of the warmest smiles I've ever seen. Still patiently waited...

http://chickupload.com/showpicture/83517/5694/7RDMOSO9
  • Goto: