Score: 4.35 Votes: 40
rate this

Mrs. C Part II- You Decide if I Am a MILF Next Door Type

Starter: cirsis7896 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 19.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Wow, NICE kitty. My tongue would love to spend days down there.
Lvl 11
You can't post enough pictures, so go on, post more! Please? Pretty please? You got one lucky husband
Lvl 12
very hot.. love the black and white pics.. thanks for the share
Lvl 7
you are amazing Mrs. C and thank you for sharing with us. My girlfriend and I fucking on the couch to these
Lvl 8
Amazing feedback on this thread. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts with my wife. We've had some adventurous evenings thinking about a room full of WBW members getting crazy. Here are a few to pass time until Mrs. C returns.
i couldn't tell you why, but for all the amazing nakedness in this thread, i think that shot of her in her jeans and t-shirt might be one of the sexiest posted here
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Beanlicker

Fuckin awesome!! 5/5

I bet your hubby got some real hard sex when you did that fireplace photo shoot??? And you have the pussy of a 20yo!

Hard sex is an understatement. We had some fun with another couple of horny guests and made history that night.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by jyd1965

very hot.. love the black and white pics.. thanks for the share

Your welcome. The B&W art work is work in progress. Glad you like them.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by blargle

i couldn't tell you why, but for all the amazing nakedness in this thread, i think that shot of her in her jeans and t-shirt might be one of the sexiest posted here

Because it is innocent yet sexy knowing that under that pair of jeans is a hot sizzling ass
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by acidlake

you are amazing Mrs. C and thank you for sharing with us. My girlfriend and I fucking on the couch to these

PM us some evidence of your pleasure We like to watch and be watched!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by fulcrumboy

Wow.

Great thread.

The Fulcrum's are enjoying for sure.

PM me if you want to share some pics privately.

Chuckle. You naughty boy Fulcrum...We like your mind! Yes, we can share privately. Maybe a cam night soon too.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by acups

awesome pics thanks so much for sharing, and any chance of seeing more of those ripe natural breasts?

Thank you. Will these do?
Lvl 7
Just popped in to the thread.

Mrs. C. you have a very sweet ass sitting on top of great looking legs. Nude or dressed it's fantastic!!!

Mr. C. is lucky.
Lvl 10
Her ass is amazing!!!! I'd love to see more pics please.
Lvl 27
Hot body, I love especially the legs

Thy for this great thread
Lvl 17
such a milf
The pic with the " hand-bra" is just hot ! Thx for your new pics !
Lvl 7
Excellent
Lvl 19
Very nice, I just looked through both your forum threads and you are a very attractive woman. Hope you are having as much fun taking the pics as all of us that get to see them.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by blargle

I have always found girls in jeans very sexy
  • Goto: