Way too many plastic tits!!

If you dont like it go cry to yo mama!

Lvl 16
Are there any natural boobs in Sweden?
Thanks for the updates.
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Way too many plastic tits!!

There are a lot, but the OP did say in the first post that most of these chicks would have fake hooters...
Lvl 20
I love fake tits, I wish more women had them. Don't get me wrong, nothing beats a great set of naturals, but a lot of women don't have great breasts & if they don't augmentation is a great option. However, if you have nice natural tits don't touch them. Chicks like Jenna Jameson & Tera Patrick had awesome natural tits & destroyed them, that's a shame, but if you've got a fried egg hanging on a nail syndrome then throw some plastic up in them.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by spruceknob7

I love fake tits, I wish more women had them. Don't get me wrong, nothing beats a great set of naturals, but a lot of women don't have great breasts & if they don't augmentation is a great option. However, if you have nice natural tits don't touch them. Chicks like Jenna Jameson & Tera Patrick had awesome natural tits & destroyed them, that's a shame, but if you've got a fried egg hanging on a nail syndrome then throw some plastic up in them.
Word!!!(beer)
leoje finds this awesome.
Lvl 14
Lvl 12
I need to go Sweden !!! Thanks for the post.
Lvl 9
aah sweden the home of enhancement surgery
Lvl 16
cause they are mostly all blondes, it doesnt have to mean that they are all swedes!
Lvl 21
oh my god! they are goergous!
my next trip will be in Sweden!
  • Goto: