rate this

Modeling Nudes of Me

Starter: VeraLynn Posted: 17 years ago Views: 69.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by kyosho

you have the perfect body!!!!
do you have any kids? I think i see some birth marks(or what they call) on your belly

No kids, just a couple of cats.. but they were adopted. There's a pigment line happy-trail on my skin that many have said is from giving birth, too, but unless there's something I don't know about.. I have never been pregnant.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by HarleyXLH

Vera, in my book you are a 10+, don't listen to the assholes who type just to see it posted, i'm sure there are several thousand guys on here would be proud to walk down the street with you and i'm one of them., please keep up the great work, you are loved on here

Awwww....thanks. Believe me, I do feel loved. If I didn't, I wouldn't have been posting my nudes up here. It's my way of showing my thanks for all of the love those on this board has shown me.
Lvl 7
you got all the right stuff....
Lvl 4
Thank You for sharing !!!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Ulysses669

Thank You for sharing !!!

You're welcome... thanks for the respect and for appreciating the pics!
Lvl 6
you are amazing.. gorgeous body and a slight exotic look makes me hard every time i lay eyes on you. you have great tits and a great body i would only complain about 2 things. 1st you need to cut down on the dark colored lipstick its not just you but it doesnt look good on any chick. and second you should take more ass shots. you have a great ass and need to show it off more. Other than that the only other thing i would complain about is that you arent in my bed..
Lvl 12
Amazing body, but everyone else already said that.
Lvl 8
Looking very good... very sexy... got more??
Beautiful pics. You really are lovely
Lvl 3
Vera, your body is incredible. Curious: Did guys, either your present hubby or past boys, ever verbally compliment your nipples? I mean we are posting various compliments here, but I mean in your relationships? Or am I just overly obsessed with that aspect of a woman!
Lvl 7
After chatting a few times with Vera, I can honestly say, not only does she have a beautiful body and a lovely face, but she has a wonderful personality to go with them

Thanks for a wonderful thread V

TJ x
Lvl 27
Ok you have me hooked your beautiful form is like crack .....I'm just waiting for my next fix!
Lvl 15
Very nice post very tasteful of a good looking woman
Lvl 19
OK, I have not read the preceeding 20 pages of comments so please forgive me if I am repeating a repeatedly repeated post.....

<goes down on one knee>

Will your breasts marry me??

Seriously though, if anyone has given you negative comments I will personally see to it that they burn in hell with their testicles in a red hot vice.....smokin body, wicked hair.....

I would love to see a nice close up of that sweet pussy too, but by the looks of your pics you don't go for that kind of photography.

Thank you for posting, awesome
Lvl 3
Superhot !!!! You are truly lovely
Lvl 13
i dont have a problem. you are gorgeous!
hun u dont need fixing ur right about that everything on u is in the right place and is just perfect
Lvl 13
you are a classic beauty!!
Lvl 9
very nice! i love those breasts! what size?
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by skamikeyp

Vera, your body is incredible. Curious: Did guys, either your present hubby or past boys, ever verbally compliment your nipples? I mean we are posting various compliments here, but I mean in your relationships? Or am I just overly obsessed with that aspect of a woman!

I am very sure that many guys - ones I have dated and otherwise - have verbally complimented my nipples, but I didn't exactly make a list of who and when.
  • Goto: