Score: 1.00 Votes: 3
rate this

Mmm…what you think

Starter: bigal15482 Posted: 8 months ago Views: 1.1K
I think this is a blank post. I think we should close the borders. I think aliens are smart enough not to come to this planet. I think everyone should know how to shoot a gun, change a flat tire and learn a second language
vegas365 finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
I think this used to be a blank page. I think that the trick to life in all aspects is to never exceed your limits, but to do this a person needs to actually know their limits. I think every young girl prior to her eighth year should know how to efficiently kill another human and know when it is appropriate just like most men know this by our nature. This will end most issues of rape and stupidity of calling fully functional women "girls". Skills acquired in pre-adult years should not be limited to firearms, although important it should include many other skills for living without our fragile infrastructure.

I firmly believe that humans will never live on Mars or any other planet for long unless we find one with the same range of geophysical and magnetic signature and related other conditions. This is because we as a species are far too specialized in our existence on Earth and so much so that we don't even understand it. Can a fish know what its like to be without water until its too late? This is one of the primary things we celebrate on this web site without even thinking of it. The beauty of women. Their skin and other attributes took hundred's of thousands of years to get to a point that it makes men crazy. With this in mind, I also believe that someone or some group the whole population agrees to put up as an authority needs to make some very hard choices based on value and eradicate over ninety-five percent of the human population over a very short period of time of only one or two generations. This is our only hope for the future of our various species. We need to drop and maintain a sustainable human population for our various species below one billion people. We are at ten billion in very short time BTW.
* This post has been modified : 7 months ago