Score: 4.00 Votes: 25
rate this

meet and greet

Starter: hotkel1984 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 14.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Thanks so much everyone for all your great comments and making me feel good about posting on here. Especially everyone that backed me up with the rude comment from emee. I have recieved alot of e-mail and private messages from posting on here. I think this is a great site and all the members have been so kind. I'm going to vegas in a few days and hope to get some good sexy photos there.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
One quick question. I have most of my photos taken with a cannon digital 10.1 mp camera. Can anyone telll me a hosting service that will accept big files like that? Thanks to anyone with suggestions.
Lvl 11
welcome
Lvl 13
welcome kel, your body is fine the way it is if not better then fine.(K)

dont mind the stupid noob who make the comennt about your breasts.

i like your ta-tas, the way they are perky and sascusy.
Lvl 13
Hello neighbor and welcum, thanks for sharing.
Lvl 13
Fantastic pussy and ass...kep it coming.....thank you.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by hotkel1984

Thanks so much everyone for all your great comments and making me feel good about posting on here. Especially everyone that backed me up with the rude comment from emee. I have recieved alot of e-mail and private messages from posting on here. I think this is a great site and all the members have been so kind. I'm going to vegas in a few days and hope to get some good sexy photos there.

Hotkel1984,

Don't worry about the scum that said your breasts were not up to par. He (or she) probably jerks off to his Grandmother anyway! I think you and your ta ta's are just surpurb! I look forward when you get back from Vegas!!!!!
Lvl 10
Really sorry I came in on this late. You have great breasts and I hope to see more of them soon. The rest of you is equally nice. Keep up the good work. Have fun in Vegas.
Lvl 43
Love your bod H.K.

Keep postin babe
Lvl 10
hot as always Kel- cant wait untill you get back
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by hotkel1984

One quick question. I have most of my photos taken with a cannon digital 10.1 mp camera. Can anyone telll me a hosting service that will accept big files like that? Thanks to anyone with suggestions.

There aren't many. Edit the pic using photo editing software and either resize or decrease image quality. at 10.1 mps, no one would notice the difference if you reduced it to the quality of even down to 6mps. Your camera resolution is better than most and Canon are a good, reliable make - good SLRs start from around £550 or $800. Save the really big, high quality pics for a website you own or find someone willing to give you server space. I'm happy to help anyone out with photo questions or manipulation, or if they want anything done to personal pics, just PM me or start a thread. Hope that helps.
Lvl 18
come to my house get naked and we will have a good time baby ................oh and pick up some beer
Lvl 11
sweet, nice posting!
  • Goto: