rate this

marines

Starter: efilnikufesin Posted: 16 years ago Views: 22.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by RogueFTW

[reply=atomicbrain]
If some of these girls are still in, they may not be for very long now.

I was thinking the very same thing

I know the chick(s) in the wrestling pics in Iraq. The blonde that flashed her tits got court-martialed and was put out of the N.C. Nat'l Guard. Google Deanna Allen

DAMN nice pics tho, thanx!
[/reply]
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 6
I say post the vid here since it is part of the thread. You will know pretty quick if your not supposed to.
Lvl 9
Okay I'm alone on this one but average civilian chick in my opinion is a good 2 points higher on the hot scale on average than your average military chick. I DON'T KNOW WHY! Maybe its just psychological with me and being accustomed to seeing military chicks with huge rears and/or asymmetrical features and short hair. In my opinion very few of the posted chicks were good looking (not a bad thing since it means more for you guys right?) but then again someone already brought up the issue that some of them may not be real military chicks.
Lvl 5
great post keep up the good work!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by wavedave45

Okay I'm alone on this one but average civilian chick in my opinion is a good 2 points higher on the hot scale on average than your average military chick. I DON'T KNOW WHY! Maybe its just psychological with me and being accustomed to seeing military chicks with huge rears and/or asymmetrical features and short hair. In my opinion very few of the posted chicks were good looking (not a bad thing since it means more for you guys right?) but then again someone already brought up the issue that some of them may not be real military chicks.

When you have been in the desert for 6 months or at sea for 6 months, the average military women does look good. But I also agree with you, I much prefer a civilian women.
Lvl 12
The video, another navy chick. Supposedly there is one where she is topless, but I never saw it.

=======

DO NOT POST VIDS IN NPB - VIDS GO ON BMF ONLY

Please Read The NPB RULES
* This post has been modified by ThreadKiller : 16 years ago
  • Goto: