Score: 4.55 Votes: 47
rate this

Looking for Pics of FulcrumGirl

Starter: fulcrumboy Posted: 13 years ago Views: 49.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
thanx
Lvl 17
You know you've always been MY favorite. I can't wait for more!
Lvl 13
Someone please start a new fulcrum thread.

BB
Lvl 13
is this thread dead
Lvl 14
Sorry guys. Been unable to provide much of an update here.

The story is a fairly quick one...

FG and I decided to book a couple massage (I am curious to know if anyone else on here has ever done that) a couple of weeks back. It was at a fairly reputable and upscale location.

We did not go into this expecting it to be a major sexual experience, but when you are with FulcrumGirl you just never know.

One thing I did do before we arrived though, is I made sure that the massuse for FG was a good looking male. I thought it would be a turn on for me to see FG get massaged by a hot guy and I was curious to see how he would react in getting to massage such a sexy woman. I went there a couple days before and "met" the male masseuses.

When we arrived we met our "hosts". They were both very attractive, in their late 20's, and clean cut.

They took us to our room where we both showered (FG gave me a quick bj in there as well which was nice) and then took our places on the tables which were actually not only side by side, but touching.

The 2 massuses entered shortly after and soon we were both getting an amazing massage.

I quickly fell into a state of total relaxation, but apparently FG was getting quite aroused by the whole process. I could hear her very quietly moaning as her young male masseuse was working her thighs. I had a great view of not only my massage but hers as well as the entire room was basically wall to wall mirrors. There were even mirrors on the ceiling.

FG's butt was the only part of her nude body that was covered by a towel. I could tell her massuse was enjoying himself as she flirted lightly with him.

Then I noticed that he was becoming aroused. I could see the outline of his quite large cock through his thin white pants. Apparently he was not wearing any underwear either. Maybe this is normal. Maybe he was hoping to be noticed. Not sure, but for whatever the reason it was all good.

My masseuse, a dark hair, slim built beauty in her own right was continuing to work on my back and legs as I realized this whole situation was getting me hard.

Then FG asks her masseuse "would you mind massaging my ass? I had a really tough workout yesterday and it is very, very tight". Before answering her looked over at me. I smiled and said "It's all good as far as I am concerned".

So he completely removed FG's towel and began massaging her buttocks...
Lvl 13
Nice--FG is so friggin hott. Keep this going when you have time--love your stories. What a heater.
Lvl 32
Don't stop now.
Lvl 14
So he quite quickly finds FG's crack and I can see that his massage is getting "deeper".

I am torn between watching him massage her and watching the look on her face as his fingers begin to brush the outside of her pussy.

FG plays into it and encourages his to go further. She moans everytime his hands return to her crack and begins to open her legs up further so his access is unobstructed. She even begins to lift her hips off the table.

Within minutes his fingers are in her and she is squirming. I can't believe that I am watching another guy finger my girl infront of me. I also can't believe how much I am enjoying the whole thing!

Without being ask, FG flips over. The massuese doesn't miss a beat and now works both her breasts and her pussy. Fg reaches out and grabs his hard cock through his thin pants. She is getting close to orgasm by the time she eventually gets his cock out.

His cock is huge, probably 9 inches long, cut, clean shaven. Within seconds of her having his cock in her hand she is cumming. FG is loud and does not hold back.

At this point I turn over. I still have a towel on me, but my cock is obviously hard beneath it. My female massuese removes my towel and begins to massage my cock. FG is smiling as she watches this unfold
Lvl 13
Now for your side of the room. Pics look awesome.
Lvl 9
nice story......pics of the pleasure if u have them
Lvl 14
Not a ton of pics. I brought my camera and had them take a few of us to share but this is the best I could do...
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by fulcrumboy

Not a ton of pics. I brought my camera and had them take a few of us to share but this is the best I could do...

look forward to seein them
Lvl 16
Any updates? 5* ans watchlist
Lvl 15
So was there one "Happy Ending" or two?
Lvl 13
anymore...new thread
Lvl 14
Sorry for the delay...

The female masseuse begins to stroke my hard cock with her hands that are covered in oil. She knows her wat around my cock (and bals and ass!) and I am torn between watching her incredibly hot body jerk me off and FG getting her own hand job.

I am close to cumming in only a few seconds so I stand up, lay my masseuse naked on the table and begin to massage her. FG quickly jumps up as well and begins to help me. The male masseuse removes the rest of his clothes.

What happens next is more of a blur than anything else.

at some point FG was going down on her, while me and the male asseuse took turns fucking FG from behind. It was all very hot and sexy.

The male masseuse was a machine. Definitely worth the money. Besides the great cock (and he could use it) he knew his way around a woman's body. FG loved it. And so did I.

Both FG and I came twice. The two masseuses came once. He came on FG's tits. Very hot...

Picture kinda suck, but they give you at least an idea...
Lvl 14
Lvl 14
Lvl 16
Great addition
Lvl 13
Bout time---you have been missed FB/G
  • Goto: