Score: 3.96 Votes: 25
rate this

Lips as in pussy

Starter: davethedope Posted: 14 years ago Views: 16.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by thegame14

yeah I really dont get why anyone would like meaty pussy lips or puffy nips. I get the whole personal preference and everyone has different tastes. Like a guy I know love asians, he has the fever, for my that is a huge turn OFF, but to each his own. But meaty pussy lips and puffy nips are aesthetically unappealing and kinda gross looking. my only hypothesis, is that the people who like those, their wife or GF has that feature so to them it reminds them of their wife or GF and that is why they like it, but I could be wrong, just a guess
Aesthetically, yes they may be unappealling to some. But when it comes to fucking they are fun (for me). The bigger the lips the more nerve endings, the more nerve endings the better the sensation whether it is oral or just fucking. If she gets more pleasure she is more willing to give me plesure and repeat performances. Plus, I like it when they get a moanin and groanin.
Lvl 22
you know sometimes it is not just the parts but also the person they are attached to that people like.

I know it is hard for some of you to consider that women might just be people too

Quote:

yeah I really dont get why anyone would like meaty pussy lips or puffy nips. I get the whole personal preference and everyone has different tastes. Like a guy I know love asians, he has the fever, for my that is a huge turn OFF, but to each his own. But meaty pussy lips and puffy nips are aesthetically unappealing and kinda gross looking. my only hypothesis, is that the people who like those, their wife or GF has that feature so to them it reminds them of their wife or GF and that is why they like it, but I could be wrong, just a guess
Lvl 6
yup they cant choose.. so why give them a complex. more to play with.. modern design is boring.
Lvl 7
i would suck on those all night...yummy.
Lvl 6
Quote:

*owner of a flaptastic pussy*
I don't think mine are a different colour to the rest of me though. I hope they don't go brown so I become uglier.
My flaps for anyone who likes them. Sorry to the people that find them gross.

(I've not watermarked those pictures so people are free to do what they want with them. xx)
Lvl 13
Now that is one good looking kitty cat lsg!!!!!!
Meaty pussy or darker color means nothing! Its just the way she was made it doesnt mean shes been fucked alot or does not have good hygiene.
Yes luckily Ive been around and have been the guy a bunch of times (In my teens) to take the cherry trust me not all pussies are just closed up clams! Myself I like them all as long as I cant park my car in it and it doesnt make a maggot gag!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by <blink>LeggyShyGirl

*owner of a flaptastic pussy*
I don't think mine are a different colour to the rest of me though. I hope they don't go brown so I become uglier.
My flaps for anyone who likes them. Sorry to the people that find them gross.

(I've not watermarked those pictures so people are free to do what they want with them. xx)

how could one not want to flick those around with their tongue? the first pic is making me hungry.
Lvl 7
yuck
Lvl 3
Thx!
Lvl 6
i love them like that!!!!!
Lvl 6
nice woman
Lvl 8
The lips look burnt.. must have been used a bunch
Lvl 7
bravo awesome pics thx
Lvl 14
that pussy is not for me lsg
Lvl 21
Yummy yummy yummy
Lvl 7
Lovely flaps there LSG, would love to kiss, lick and suck all night long.

• Goto: