Score: 3.79 Votes: 34
rate this

Let me know what you think of my wife

Starter: ulbell Posted: 15 years ago Views: 17.4K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by ulbell

Let me know what you'd like to see and do and will post

Loved the cumshot on face response...Are you really saying whatever sick twisted use we want to make of your wife you will take a phote and post??
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by ttterm

Loved the cumshot on face response...Are you really saying whatever sick twisted use we want to make of your wife you will take a phote and post??

Yeah. Sounds good. The more perverted the better. I know. Tell us what you want to do to her. We'll take the best of the next five posts and take some pics to post of the show.

So get going with your comments - what do you want to do to her...
Lvl 7
I'd bang her
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Tbone70

I'd bang her

Thanks, but..need more description than that if we're going to take pics. More pervy the better. We'll take the best from the five and post pics of it.
Quote:
Originally posted by ulbell

Thanks, but..need more description than that if we're going to take pics. More pervy the better. We'll take the best from the five and post pics of it.

If that's your plan - I reckon I can win this. What I'd do...I'd position her on her back with her legs in the air showing both her cunt and her ass. Would tease her for a while around both holes and then would fuck each one of them in term till she was squealing.
Lvl 9
happy birthday sammy across her chest
Lvl 9
also i would love a pic with a toy in her ass
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by zippy9093

also i would love a pic with a toy in her ass

To be fair only one per person - we'll judge from the first five posts - get some pics up. Then do another five.
Lvl 14
yeah I wanna see some anal pics too
Lvl 11
We can do some anal. But waiting to hear the five most filthy perverted posts. Let us know what you'd do to my wife, then we'll take some pics and post pics of the ones we liked best
Lvl 11
In other words...we'll pick from the next five the most perverted and act out
Lvl 14
I cant wait for those new pics
Amazing cum dribbling pic. I want more
Lvl 3
Dude I got a pretty good look at her face in that photo where her face is supposed to be blanked out. Anyway You want the most perverted fucked up shit right? Ok here goes, I would tie her up and make her suckle my dick and then brutally savage her pussy and then ass, after dumping a HUGE load in her backhole, I would take a drill with a door knob sized drill bit and make a hole in the top of her skull , then I would fuck her in the hole and watch her motor functions fail. Hey you asked for the most fucked up stuff. Here it is baby, it doesn't get better than this.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by thuri

Dude I got a pretty good look at her face in that photo where her face is supposed to be blanked out. Anyway You want the most perverted fucked up shit right? Ok here goes, I would tie her up and make her suckle my dick and then brutally savage her pussy and then ass, after dumping a HUGE load in her backhole, I would take a drill with a door knob sized drill bit and make a hole in the top of her skull , then I would fuck her in the hole and watch her motor functions fail. Hey you asked for the most fucked up stuff. Here it is baby, it doesn't get better than this.

Can't take photos of that one. All fine until the drill shit
Lvl 22
thuri,you are sick,dude!!!
ulbell,still great,keep'em coming!
Man that's sick thuri. Ulbell - don't get put off - I want to see more of yur wife
I count we're up to three posts describing what we'd do. You said on five you would take pics. So no 4 from me...
I would have her legs up, pussy and ass out. I would fuck each one so hard it hurt her and she's screaming (with pleasure and pain). Then I'd make her lick out my asshole with her tongue and then suck me off for a bit. Finally i'd return to position with her ass and pussy showing with legs in the air - fuck both them holes and then choose to cum in her ass. Someone post a fifth comment as I want pictures of this one.
Lvl 11
i will take a shit and let her suck it

tis one better than dude
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dennis30

i will take a shit and let her suck it

tis one better than dude

Wtf does that mean?? You want her to suck your shit??!? Is that what you meant? Weird. Personally - I'd have her on my dick. Come on Ulbell - I reckon I win this - let's get some photos.
  • Goto: