Score: 4.49 Votes: 37
rate this

Jennifer.....Back from the Beach.......Miss Me?

Starter: Fireengine Posted: 13 years ago Views: 17.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
wow what a story, thats a lucky guy living next door to you Thanks for sharing and the screen caps can;t wait to hear/see more, really got me horny
Lvl 6
ale-sorry I had to stop posting yesterday. Hopefully these next few will make up for it

knacki-trust me, I wasn't a fan of nipple piercings when they were sticking a needle though my nipples but I kinda like the way they look now and I LOVE the way they keep my nipples constantly hard

shonne- Yep, I try to do something truly bad at least once per day

dragon, the house on the other side of me is up for sale

More (in sequence) shots of my new lover. One has to be neighborly now, doesn't one?
Lvl 6
As you can see, he made me suck his dick, stripped me and THREW me on the bed

Jen
Lvl 29
lucky S.O.B. why can't this ever happen to me . by the way love that killer ass and them nipples just make me wanna blow a load all over them / thanks again jen
Lvl 17
Thanks for all the great pictures...

NB
Lvl 12
jen awesome pics i adore your ass and would love to be your neighbor
Lvl 5
so hot, they are more hot hot hot pics, you really are a sexy lady, stunning body and the most welcoming neighbour award goes to you lol I'm desperately trying to get a relocation now hehe..... Can't wait to see/hear more from you!! Thank you for sharing x
Lvl 7
You are awesome! Thanks for the stunning pics you are very sexy! I bet you taste great!
Lvl 6
kiowa- Mmmmmm I get just as much pleasure having a man cum all over me as I do when I cum myself

NB- thank YOU for thanking ME

dom- I'm always excited when a new man moves into the neighborhood

dragon- lol, good luck with that re-location package. I'll keep an eye out for ya

big- thank you so much. I must admit that when I taste myself on a man's cock I do taste pretty good

Jen
Lvl 6
Wow, my tongue is wishing to come into your holes to taste you itself...
Lvl 6
After he made me cum with his tongue, he forced me back to my knees and told me that he was going to fuck my face.

Jen
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Fireengine

After he made me cum with his tongue, he forced me back to my knees and told me that he was going to fuck my face.

Jen

oh yes
Great... u r very sexy,, i hope i can make u cum someday...
thnx for share & plz post more
Lvl 5
Can I fuck your face? What country are you in? I'm a trucker in the US...hopefully cumming to a state near you! Haha. Great pics and story! Your the best!!!!!
Lvl 26
As we can see face fuck was extremely good and maybe rough???
Lvl 6
Truly amazing story and pics, thanks for sharing. That neighbor of yours is a very lucky man. Makes me want to go out and randomly start mowing lawns.
Lvl 10
Jen, now all the boys in the neighborhood will be lined up at your door. What will you ever do?
Lvl 6
Excellent! I hope there is more to come...
  • Goto: