Score: 4.27 Votes: 22
rate this

I swore I wouldn't do this but...

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 12 years ago Views: 17.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Lvl 16
Lmao!! Now who's backing the fuck up?! Hilarious!
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackcatinOzz

Same woman is it not???? Posts 181 & 182...

[ Link ]
i have to say it is.
Lvl 12
same woman, same bathroom, same camera, BlackcatinOzz you rock dude, well proven
Lvl 4
He's either a liar or the scandalous "ex-wife" is the dirty, dirty girl that she is in my mind and has been sending sexy picts of herself to folks other than her husband. And to be 100% honest I hope that I am next on the list!

I have had wives send me picts like this while their relationships were on the rocks or finished in the past...they just want attention when that shit happens. So honestly it wouldn't surprise me if she sent them to numerous guys if his story is true.

If there is one thing I have learned in nearly two decades of viewing pictures of sexy ass women on the interwebs, it's an absolute certainty that if you troll around enough you will eventually find a picture of someone you know... probably doing something you never would have expected them to do! I have seen pictures of high-school classmates, girls I knew when I was in the military, in college classes with, girls I dated and once even a picture of a close relative!

I'm just saying that AmericanBulldog isn't some 5 poster (like myself) who claimed that some hot chick was his wife. We have all seen that scenario play out a hundred times here on WBW and it's fairly cut and dry. But to me, AmericanBulldog seems like someone who has been a part of the community here at WBW for a while now (since 2008). Normally people wouldn't risk their credibility with far fetched lies in arenas they are well established in.

On the other hand, I would bet huge amounts of money that BlackcatinOzz didn't take or receive most of the pictures he has so greatly organized, posted and shared here over the years on WBW personally. More specifically the women we're debating over now. Just because he previously posted some picts of her previously doesn't mean she hadn't sent her picts to numerous individuals in the months before BlackcatinOzz finally located them and so generously shared them with us all.

I think both scenarios are equally likely due to the facts as I see them. Although I lean more towards a lie...but it's certainly not black and white enough to start flaming the shit out of someone.

Off my low-posting/newb soapbox.

***moved from what I guess what was my original account from '07...didn't even realize I had two or that I wasn't on the one I had been using/posting on primarily for years. Sorry.
Americanbulldog = Americanbullshit. well caught out lmao.... your life must be pretty sad if you have to make shit like that up
Lvl 17
I think it's up to the original starter of the thread to explain....

No judgement here....
Quote:
Originally posted by Paddy!

I think it's up to the original starter of the thread to explain....

No judgement here....

Good bait thread
that's my explanation
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackcatinOzz

Same woman is it not???? Posts 181 & 182...

[ Link ]

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

[ Image ]
Lvl 26
Ok Guys, let's just enjoy the pictures and not post negative comments about other members please.

<< Thread Tidied Up
yeah, like i said before it was a "bait thread"
Lvl 13
well done, well done

Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by revfredmorton

i hope she continues to piss you off so youll keep posting her!
Uh. Me too! Sorry.
Lvl 6
Lvl 22
the black cat beat the bulldog this time.

Az
Lvl 22

Good times were had by all.
  • Goto: