rate this

How Wet Can She Get?

Starter: BiBiBaby Posted: 17 years ago Views: 10.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by BiBiBaby

[reply=parkingmang]
Nice pics BiBiBaby, don't get that sort of thing too often at the womens institute

You're a membr of the 'Women's Institute' Parkingman? Those girls let anyone in nowadays... *lol*
[/reply]

No, I just hide in the bushes to watch them leaving the village hall
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
No extra lube needed just slide right in and have all sorts of wet slippery fun!!!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by deb1984

OK - so tell us all about it! Details!

Okay Deb - the short version is that I was going out with a photographer called Christy. He suggested that we do some 'private' pics and I could do what I want with them. This was with an early digital camera. We went up into the attic, did pics, then fucked..
I was thinking of posting some of the more 'pro' pics - but not sure if I'm allowed - Christy and I own the copyright, and they don't have a watermark, but we're told that 'pro' pics aren't allowed, so I have a dilemma!. I'm sure a mod will clarify that for me - Jolly was great sorting this thread out for me!

Anyway, back to the pics...
if you own the copyright, you can attach them. good to inform us beforehand
Lvl 7
Thanks Jolly - I'll post them in a new thread - they don't really 'fit' with this lot!
i think they were a series? then they would fit in here just perfect. no need for a new thread
Lvl 14
..and I'm really sure you love her as much as you say and that you will tell her waht you said about her on the website whatboyswant.com won't you?!!
Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

My Wife gets so incredibly wet with that crystal clear slippery love juice it runs everywhere & puddles the sheets! Lucky for me she is so perfect in every way and so innocent and shy she won't let me post any pix!!! Makes me love and appreciate her all the more!!!
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Lvl 7
Last ones guys. There are more from this session, but on a 'different topic'. Hope you liked them

Love TJ x
Lvl 7
Thanks to everybody who's chatted, left comments, good and bad and sent me such lovely PMs
Lvl 15
daamn.. gotta love it..
Lvl 7
So, do any of you guys have pics 0f your girls even wetter, or do I win? *lol*
Lvl 6
These pics were amazing! Please keep up the good work.
Lvl 6
yes ... very nice indeed
Thanks for sharing. I had a gf in after college that gushed when I hit her g-spot. Talk about a wet spot!!! Sorry to say I have no pics of her from those days. You win BiBiBaby and thank you again.
  • Goto: