Starter: GoodDay Posted: 18 years ago Views: 22.3K
  • Goto:
right on ! jack !!
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack.jpg

[reply=evil_motors]
well let me know when you can fulfill my request.. if it is your gf then congrats,... she isnt quite my type but she is alright.. her ass is a bit too wide for my taste.. but as long as you are happy with her and treat her right then i say everything is good.. but i still would like a pic of her flipping me off with my name written on her ass or tits.. then i will believe you

Did you ever stop to think that no one here gives a fuck what you believe?
[/reply]

You're talking to a wall Jack!! For him to understand, basic common sense would be required. Obviously there is none so I guess we all have to deal with the ignorance!!!
My thing is this - He has 55 fucking posts, and has only uploaded 6 pics to the archive.

No one even knows who the fuck he is, yet he makes insane requests that he "wants fullfilled".

Calling bullshit is one thing, but being a total douche is another.
Lvl 12
evil_motors is a fucktard.

evil jack, you know there is no hope for them
Yeah, sadly, thats true.
Lvl 5
That is one yummy lil lady ya got yourself. Lookin forward to more of her. Thanks for the pics you've already posted.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack.jpg

My thing is this - He has 55 fucking posts, and has only uploaded 6 pics to the archive.

No one even knows who the fuck he is, yet he makes insane requests that he "wants fullfilled".

Calling bullshit is one thing, but being a total douche is another.

Yeah, complaining about shit is bad enough but complaining about somebody posting nude pics of themselves at no cost to you pretty much takes the cake. Some people aren't satisfied unless it happens on their terms.
Lvl 12
Very nice looking pics, Hild.

Stay nice to the lady and you will have a lot of fun with her.

Lvl 2
Wish I had a GF like that... but guess I'll just settle by looking at yours... so more pics?
Lvl 6
yeah i would love to post more pics but since it takes about a month for them to actually post i decided not to .. its a waste of time.. the reason i only have 55 posts is because i have things like a job and life and an actual real girlfriend.. i dont spend all day masterbating to pictures of fake chicks..
Lvl 12
Hi everyone, we're glad you liked them. As we said we havent got the chance to be together for 2weeks, but on wednesday we will, and who knows, maybe we'll take some pictures and share them with you
Lvl 12
Tell her she has some nice Cannons
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by evil_motors

yeah i would love to post more pics but since it takes about a month for them to actually post i decided not to .. its a waste of time.. the reason i only have 55 posts is because i have things like a job and life and an actual real girlfriend.. i dont spend all day masterbating to pictures of fake chicks..

*Puts evil_motors toys back into his pram*

Now... play nicely.

back on topic...
Lovely pics, thanks for posting
Lvl 15
this girl looks pretty similar to a girl i posted myself. camera quality looks quite the same too.
http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/282122/user/
http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/281371/user/

EDIT nvm the resolution is different. but there both still sexah
Lvl 12
haha what are you, blind? I don´t have boobs that are so big, mine are smaller and much hotter you should take a look att my pictures again.. and by the way, i´m not 25 either ;P and not so tall and big as her.. i´m 157 cm tall.. think about that. thanks to everyone who appreciates my pics / the gf

ps. i DONT have a red lipstick, i dont have any kind of lipstick. just lipglosses ;D
Lvl 6
well you are f@#king hot....F@#k evil motors. Lets see you put pics of your GF.
Lvl 6
i already did.. thanks.. maybe if youre lucky i will post new ones..
Lvl 7
The gf is hot!!! Lets see more!
Lvl 11
I think she's hot
just my .002 cents though
Lvl 23
she hot.....

Can we get better quality pics