Score: 4.00 Votes: 3
rate this

Help my girlfriend

Starter: switchass Posted: 16 years ago Views: 2.8K
Lvl 4
Hey guys, I just have two questions for you. First, I posted a handfull of pics of my girlfriend a little while ago, and I just wanted to know if anybody still knows where these pis are. I have been looking through old posts for days and can't find my own girlfriend. Young girl, 18, tanned skin she wore a white tee and panties and was in a room with a crutch against the door so her parents wouldn't come in. O yeah, long brown/black hair. In another pic she was in the same room only no clothes at all. I'm looking for this, cause my girl really loves the comments she got. We live in Europe but she was born in Brazil. That was also in the post. Secon d question I have is that we're going to her grandmothers house for a little vacation, and we'll have a pool and stuff. So she wants tp shoot some pics there, since the replies from the 'lost pics' were great. She wants to know how you guys wanna see her in the pics that we are gonna shoot out there. If anybody has the pics, could you post them in this thread, so people who never saw her can come up with suggestions. Much appreciated from me and her, thanks
Lvl 16
Would this be it?

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3716328
Lvl 4
yes that's it, thank you, i'm an idiot
Lvl 12
in the pool...and nude....
sexy dressed ... skimpy outfits
Lvl 5
I remember her, she is very very hot... such a lovely body!!!

Naughty flashing

I second the above suggestion, pics of her dressed sexy.... striping down around the pool, in the pool, has to be getting out of the pool wet t-shirt, bikini's, nude, putting on suntan lotion/oil anything with her in it is gonna be very hot !!! thank you
Lvl 19
laying on the bed playing with herself and also standing on a chair covered in peanut butter and motor oil
Lvl 6
Peanut butter and motor oil? uh.

Your girl is amazingly hot.
You could try something like this (currently #1 on the homepage): http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/926753

I'd really like to see what she looks like (face included). I understand her not wanting to, but... please?

cutereddragon had some good ideas. Breasts would be nice. Wet t-shirt (or other white shirt) would be nice. But in my opinion her legs/ass are incredible assets. Try to show them off in some of the photos by the pool.

btw, thanks for posting. She's phenomenal.
Lvl 4
Thanks for the suggestions guys, she really feeling your ideas. We're leaving in two days, so give her more suggestions please, the pics will of course go up here...
Lvl 7
I think this is the link you were looking for?
http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3716328
Your girlfriend has an amazing body! I hope she shows more.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by ~*zippy*~

I think this is the link you were looking for?
[ Link ]

Funny,, just over a day later after the first correct response. Not so "zippy"