Score: 4.65 Votes: 48
rate this

gorgeous teens *updated*

Starter: sportif Posted: 11 years ago Views: 52.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 24
you know, there are some really hot pictures in here.

but why do you insist on making up the bullshit of all bullshit titles? why do you make shit up in the thread titles like "LOOK AT ALL THESE EXTREMELY AMAZING CHICKS I USED TO BANG, ALL 72 OF THEM". i mean you DO KNOW that we know theyre not your best friends' ex girlfriends right? several of these are pro, several more have been circulating as reposts for years now. i dont get it

and thanks for posting the hot chicks!
Lvl 7
fefe has it right,that aside the girls are still very sexy
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

but why do you insist on making up the bullshit of all bullshit titles? why do you make shit up in the thread titles like "LOOK AT ALL THESE EXTREMELY AMAZING CHICKS I USED TO BANG, ALL 72 OF THEM". i mean you DO KNOW that we know theyre not your best friends' ex girlfriends right? several of these are pro, several more have been circulating as reposts for years now. i dont get it

But seriously, thanks for the post! Some of these are great shots.
Lvl 11
EXCELLENT PICTURES!

Too bad a lot of them are PRO pics and NOT your friends ex-G/F's . They are nice pics and I guess, that they are SOMEBODY's Girl friends.
Lvl 28
such a sweet chicks
Lvl 12
great photos, 1 star for the blatant lie with the title though.
Lvl 8
[reply=FeFeHumHum]

[/reply Bull shit title in spades - probably never saw one of these girls in the flesh..
Lvl 24
It seems there are a lot of people in agreement.

So ridiculous too. Just lose the false claiming thread titles and all that's left is some seriously smoking hot chicks. At least he's posting them up for our viewing pleasure, i guess. :P
Lvl 11
pic 3 is dawn avril she is a model and its an old picture
Lvl 26
Sportif, I'm sorry but i have had to remove the pictures of your friends Pro Model pictures. If your friends date any further models then please feel free to post them in "Famous Babes" and not in here.
Lvl 18
thanks for the hot pics and well said FeFe!
Lvl 10
Hey Now... i used to date ALL of those girls also... how did they get onto this site????
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

Sportif, I'm sorry but i have had to remove the pictures of your friends Pro Model pictures. If your friends date any further models then please feel free to post them in "Famous Babes" and not in here.

Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

fotos are good, babes are amazing, the title is not important, enjoy and be happy
Lvl 10
ok I change the title
Lvl 10
you always complaining and putting all problems, I make the effort to post pics of hot girls and you just you criticize a stupid title.
Lvl 5
I agree with you Sportif. We know your BSing the title but who cares? I think it's hilarious that you might think that you're credible. I would much rather believe that you are doing it to be funny. In fact we should have more outrageous titles just for the added entertainment value. No matter what-- those are some fine photos and I gave you a 5 Thanks for your efforts
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by sportif

you always complaining and putting all problems, I make the effort to post pics of hot girls and you just you criticize a stupid title.

Alot of them also thanked you for a great thread.

(thumbs up)
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr.GoodHands

I agree with you Sportif. We know your BSing the title but who cares? I think it's hilarious that you might think that you're credible. I would much rather believe that you are doing it to be funny. In fact we should have more outrageous titles just for the added entertainment value. No matter what-- those are some fine photos and I gave you a 5 Thanks for your efforts

of course they are not my girlfriends or ex-girlfriends, who think this is stupid, most are models. but I think it's funny haha

and thanks!!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by 0ghash

great photos, 1 star for the blatant lie with the title though.

is not a lie, it's a funny lie
  • Goto: