Score: 4.35 Votes: 62
rate this

Girls Restrained - make me take it

Starter: paradise_50 Posted: 13 years ago Views: 58.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 40
Lvl 15
I could probably explain, but it might take too long for your interest. First of all, I haven't seen a lot of amateur bondage pics that are very well done. When well done, they look incredible, as in at places like restrained elegance or shackled maidens. They don't look at all like "crime photos" then. As to the psychology behind it. That varies. I've heard some say it frees them, which might seem contrary, because they no longer have to act, only receive, and experience, and concentrate only on that. There are also all kinds of fantasies about being slave girls and such. The mind, after all, is the most important erotic organ. I have written erotic stories/books for many years. I used to write them purely for men, but since I've started selling on Amazon and other mainstream sites I've realized the majority of my buyers are women, and adjusted the stories accordingly. I've made the men more interesting, more sexy, and the stories more romantic oriented. A lot of women love them. For men, of course, it's also fantasy. But we're usually not allowed to talk about our fantasies because unless they're absolutely mainstream everyone goes "Ewwwww!". Having researched what women's fantasies are I can tell you some of them are extreme. Rape is common. Sex with animals is not unusual either. We all have active minds, people. Unless your own inner fantasies can stand the brunt of public scrutiny don't sneer at others.
Lvl 15
Trust is a very important aspect of this. Laden with fantasy. Some women find it very sexual, and want to try it. If it is not what they thought or not as exciting then they have tried it and moved on. Some mental images are very exciting but not practical so it remains fantasy just for the mind to focus on and indulge......FANTASY....... enjoy it
  • Goto: