Score: 4.86 Votes: 132
rate this

Girls on all 4 , bendover and bouncing boobies ....

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 15 years ago Views: 166.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Great thread, Knacki. Thanks.

I know some people call this the doggy position - I suppose it is if the girl is actually getting fucked in the pic. But if she's just posing, it's more cow position - you know, on all fours with her udders hanging down. I think part of the attraction is that the woman's in absolutely no doubt what we see in her - not her personality, her intellect, her abilities, her dress sense, her pretty face . . . just her tits. Stick to the tits, Ma'am. Just the tits.

Would you like some additions or would you prefer to keep this thread yourself?
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by eenuff

I know some people call this the doggy position - I suppose it is if the girl is actually getting fucked in the pic. But if she's just posing, it's more cow position - you know, on all fours with her udders hanging down. I think part of the attraction is that the woman's in absolutely no doubt what we see in her - not her personality, her intellect, her abilities, her dress sense, her pretty face . . . just her tits. Stick to the tits, Ma'am. Just the tits.

He actually asked for participation and contributions,,,,
Quote:
Originally posted by eenuff

Please feel free to add as much pics as you can find , to make this thread better !
Lvl 11
Here's another one of my wife. Can't quite see both tits hanging down but hope you like anyway
Lvl 40
Dude she has some really feminine curves which are completed with a hot pair of excellent hangers.

... oh and awesome topic knacki, I highly appreciate it.
Lvl 7
Remember me knacki? I got some more for you from my gorgous girl in the shower........
Lvl 14
This is one awesome thread with great and new pics. Thanks Knaki! I love the shape the tits take in that position!
Lvl 14
Great thread, Knacki. Thanks again! You're fantastic!
Quote:
Originally posted by Reika

Remember me knacki? I got some more for you from my gorgous girl in the shower........

Who can forget you !
And a big THANK YOU for your pics ! Your girl is gorgeous
Lvl 14
Love this thread!!
Quote:
Originally posted by fulcrumboy

Love this thread!!

I am glad you like it , my friend !

• Goto: