Lvl 7
Great adds thanks for adding
Lvl 14
#422 the middle girl looks too you to be posted
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by gwapito424

#422 the middle girl looks too you to be posted

I think she was 18, but picture removed.
Lvl 9
Ex of a Minnesota guy
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by rik61

- - - - - Would love to see this one without her covering up!!
Send me a message if any of you have more of her, thanks!!!
Lvl 10
luvin the girl caught shaving the others pussy,priceless!!
Lvl 9
so fun. thanx.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

I think she was 18, but picture removed.

The whole notion of removing a picture because the woman "looks under 18" is laughable. I mean, women are keenly aware of what men men attracted to: tighter and perkier tits, shinier hair, and a tighter ass. So from the get-go, they do everything they can to look YOUNGER. I've known women/girls in their early 20's who were self-conscious about looking older, so they poofed their boobs, wore "little girl" makeup, and worked out. So, if they pull it off, what do we do...? Delete their post. OK, some of these posts are clearly only children, and you should delete those, but if they're borderline, let it be.
Quote:
Originally posted by Knobstock

The whole notion of removing a picture because the woman "looks under 18" is laughable. I mean, women are keenly aware of what men men attracted to: tighter and perkier tits, shinier hair, and a tighter ass. So from the get-go, they do everything they can to look YOUNGER. I've known women/girls in their early 20's who were self-conscious about looking older, so they poofed their boobs, wore "little girl" makeup, and worked out. So, if they pull it off, what do we do...? Delete their post. OK, some of these posts are clearly only children, and you should delete those, but if they're borderline, let it be.

Believe me, there are great debates about this between mods. The rule is if we're in doubt then its to be deleted. The problem is the one persons opinion will vary from another. If a 20 years old (and remember we don't know for sure) looks 17, then the pic should be deleted because she might just as well be 17. Yes, its a judgment call, but better to error on the side of caution.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Believe me, there are great debates about this between mods. The rule is if we're in doubt then its to be deleted. The problem is the one persons opinion will vary from another. If a 20 years old (and remember we don't know for sure) looks 17, then the pic should be deleted because she might just as well be 17. Yes, its a judgment call, but better to error on the side of caution.

this policy means that many really really attractive girls are removed...
Quote:
Originally posted by tommorowneverknows

Yes...it can mean that. But remember...we don't know the ages. All we can go on is if she looks 18 or not. I defy anyone to 100% accurately guess the ages of thousands of pics.

It means that some legit pics are being deleted, but it also means that unfortunately some underage pics are also being accepted. The system is not perfect and never will be.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by tommorowneverknows

yeah it also means that this site cant get shut down for illegal materials. The mods are doing a good job IMO.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by we_the_people

yeah it also means that this site cant get shut down for illegal materials. The mods are doing a good job IMO.

Yeah i agree. Last thing we all want is seeing this site go to hell.
  • Goto: