Lvl 4
Some good updates here - thanks for the up
Lvl 65
Lvl 65
Lvl 65
Lvl 65
Lvl 40
Lvl 19
I don't understand this fetish really. I know it has been around a very long time, but where is the reason for it? I understand that some women like to be restrained sometimes as part of foreplay, or some men like the control thing. However, I'm seeing alot of time here to do all the rope work and stuf and it just seems like the pleasure part is past before anything starts. Also, I'm not seeing many smiles on the women's faces in these pictures so I'm thinking that this is just a weak minded man's control issues at play. This stuff and girls with no pubes are both in the same leaque. A guy who insists his gf / wife keep a bald pussy is very similiar to being a pedo, and robe work like this means that someone in the room has some other serious issues.
Lvl 65
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by Glass_Dragon

I don't understand this fetish really. I know it has been around a very long time, but where is the reason for it? I understand that some women like to be restrained sometimes as part of foreplay, or some men like the control thing. However, I'm seeing alot of time here to do all the rope work and stuf and it just seems like the pleasure part is past before anything starts. Also, I'm not seeing many smiles on the women's faces in these pictures so I'm thinking that this is just a weak minded man's control issues at play. This stuff and girls with no pubes are both in the same leaque. A guy who insists his gf / wife keep a bald pussy is very similiar to being a pedo, and robe work like this means that someone in the room has some other serious issues.

No one force you to look bondage (s/m) pictures. Also i disagree with you about that bald pussy = pedo thing. Just maybe some girls like to keep their private parts hairles? And if you feel so strongly against about a bald pussy why you have pictures about girls whit shaved pussys in your favorite babes?
Lvl 9
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Oskari

No one force you to look bondage (s/m) pictures. Also i disagree with you about that bald pussy = pedo thing. Just maybe some girls like to keep their private parts hairles? And if you feel so strongly against about a bald pussy why you have pictures about girls whit shaved pussys in your favorite babes?

totally agree. Everyone has something that turns them on. Some people like role playing, some like fucking an armpit, some people like having their ass licked - if it's not illegal and helps you maintain a fun, healthy and successful relationship then rock on!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by RydenDirty

totally agree. Everyone has something that turns them on. Some people like role playing, some like fucking an armpit, some people like having their ass licked - if it's not illegal and helps you maintain a fun, healthy and successful relationship then rock on!

trim'd i can understand for good eating, but bald is certainly pedo. The bald girls in my fav's are exceptional in every way but that, and hair grows back. So they are exceptional :-)
I also agree that if something isn't illegal (unless you live in a ethically depressed region of the world like USA or IRAN) it is fine between two people. I'm not saying people should not be using ropes. I'm just saying that I don't really get it. Why would you want your sex partner restrained when all the fun stuff happens when they can move?
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Glass_Dragon

trim'd i can understand for good eating, but bald is certainly pedo. The bald girls in my fav's are exceptional in every way but that, and hair grows back. So they are exceptional :-)
I also agree that if something isn't illegal (unless you live in a ethically depressed region of the world like USA or IRAN) it is fine between two people. I'm not saying people should not be using ropes. I'm just saying that I don't really get it. Why would you want your sex partner restrained when all the fun stuff happens when they can move?

Just curious - do you think that guys who enjoy girls who dress up in school girl outfits are "pedo"? Or what about girls that do their hair in pigtails? I know a lot of girls who shave bald because they like it and I can't think of one who was forced to shave because their guy was a closet pedo. But whatever, different strokes .....

Anyway, back on topic. Many girls like to be tied up, handcuffed or restrained in some way because for them it's an erotic feeling to give up control; probably the same reasoning applies to guys who like to have their women tie them up.
  • Goto: