Score: 5.00 Votes: 11
rate this

Girl on girl action..

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 3.3K
  • Goto:
it was ok
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
tell you all what. i like the way the the grey eyed woman gave the looks. great actress in my eyes..
Lvl 13
Hmmm,let's see,how do you say "boinnnggggggg" in english?? Good shit E 1 !! You got my vote!
Lvl 59
The double dildo is always a fan favorite.
Quote:
Originally posted by ev1l0ne

I guess nobody likes females on here.

First of all...let me try to avoid as many flame posts as possible by saying that this is, indeed, a great post. I LOVE watching lez scenes where the girls grind their pussies and/or share a double ended dildo (or do both at the same time!! ^^)

However...it seems to me that a good majority of you people who post large submissions get off more on us commenting/praising you than you do actually looking at the hot-ass naked women who are having sex...

I guess it just kind of annoys me when posters expect X-amount of responses to their threads...we appreciate your work and you should know we do, the ratings and replies are testament to that - they'll surface soon enough. Just because no one posts a damn reply 5 minutes after you post doesn't mean people don't like the content...maybe no one has seen it yet OOOR...maybe they have their hands full and can't reply right away lmao

Seriously though, chill out and just enjoy the boards...people who strive to get post counts up and expect people to reply to their threads need a life (not saying I classify you in there, evllOne, just venting :-P)
Lvl 44
Not 2 bad
Edit: Double tap deleted
Quote:
Originally posted by blurryhaze312

[reply=ev1l0ne]
I guess nobody likes females on here.

First of all...let me try to avoid as many flame posts as possible by saying that this is, indeed, a great post. I LOVE watching lez scenes where the girls grind their pussies and/or share a double ended dildo (or do both at the same time!! ^^)

However...it seems to me that a good majority of you people who post large submissions get off more on us commenting/praising you than you do actually looking at the hot-ass naked women who are having sex...

I guess it just kind of annoys me when posters expect X-amount of responses to their threads...we appreciate your work and you should know we do, the ratings and replies are testament to that - they'll surface soon enough. Just because no one posts a damn reply 5 minutes after you post doesn't mean people don't like the content...maybe no one has seen it yet OOOR...maybe they have their hands full and can't reply right away lmao

Seriously though, chill out and just enjoy the boards...people who strive to get post counts up and expect people to reply to their threads need a life (not saying I classify you in there, evllOne, just venting :-P)
[/reply]

Post one and find out for yourself what it takes to do one. From searching, downloading, make sure it's not a repost (most fun), uploading to hosting site, then to board. I'll stop there before I vent.
My apologies Blurry, just checked out your profile. It speaks for itself. I digress.
Lvl 11
i think that was freakin mad! hotness
I already know how annoying it is dude. Like I said, I wasn't pointing you out really or flaming you, I was just making generalizations.

...just to make up for it though...I'll tell you again how rockin those girls are - good job :-P
Lvl 11
nice pics!!!

thnx for sharing
  • Goto: