Score: 4.00 Votes: 10
rate this

Gf's bottylicious bottom

Starter: jerkin420 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 10.6K
  • Goto:
OK OK I'll stay but... I m no longer with jerkin and therefore will post for myself pm me with requests till I get a page set up for myself I m in the middle of finals so it'll be a week
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrsjerkin420

OK OK I'll stay but... I m no longer with jerkin and therefore will post for myself pm me with requests till I get a page set up for myself I m in the middle of finals so it'll be a week

Fantastic,,,, glad you decided to stick around. Kick your shoes off and prop your feet up,,,, get comfy and stay a while. We can wait for ya,,,,
Quote:

I resigned because Jerkin and I had a falling out.Plus theres this one guy on here who keeps pming me and talking about how he wants to rape me. Its really disturbing.

Thanks for staying. Sorry for the breakup. You should really pm Diz-X or FeFeHumHum or another mod about those pm's. That tard needs to be banned for sending rape pm's.
Quote:

I resigned because Jerkin and I had a falling out.Plus theres this one guy on here who keeps pming me and talking about how he wants to rape me. Its really disturbing.

make some screenshots of the PM's and send them to me. i will see that a mod or admin will take care of it!
nice butt .thx !
Lvl 5
Welcome...Poor Mr Jerkin...got dropped like a bad Habbit..
Lvl 7
great pics. thanks.. bmmer for poor jerkin and you should definitely report that rape freak.
look forward to your pictures
  • Goto: