rate this

Friends Mother

Starter: shannonfan Posted: 19 years ago Views: 41.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
hot pics, thanks for sharing....movies would be kick ass though

-JR
Lvl 11
The videos are to long to post and I don't know if I would post them anyway, I sent roamer 3 and it took over 4 hours each to send, took three different nights to send them, plus he sent me a lot of pictures of his wife. They dont have any sex on them just crazy stuff of them trying out a new camera, her cleaning the house naked for about 30 minutes, jumping rope for about 20 minutes, most just walking around or sitting and talking, the best is her shaving her legs and pussy, she starts laughing and her pussy starts making fartring sounds and she pees twice
Lvl 12
would you consider editing them into a shorter, smaller file that hits the highlights? something would be better than nothing... thanks for what you've done so far anyway..
Lvl 11
bummer...looks like a misssed all the new postings. Anyways thanks for all the previous postings of her...been fantastic
Lvl 12
everything i have seen i liked but this post i could not see anything but red Xs and now they are all gone anyways...if anyone saved any of the new pics please help me out this woman is hot
Lvl 29
Damn!! She is beautiful. Non-nudes are cool, but please don't stop with the nudes.
Lvl 18
great pics, all the originals seems to have disappeared from the thread!!! Keep up the good work....
Lvl 16
Lvl 12
good to see that you changed your mind about the clothing stuff - thanks.
Lvl 29
Very nice!! I'd love to see the videos.
Lvl 18
Great pics. Thanks for sharing them with us
Lvl 11
They ask me to come to there house the day after Christmas and feed the dog and let him out to use the bathroom, should I look for more photos while im there?
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by shannonfan

They ask me to come to there house the day after Christmas and feed the dog and let him out to use the bathroom, should I look for more photos while im there?

I say yes. There could be new ones, which you know WE want, and I'm sure you're very curious to see too. Did I mention that you are our hero? this whole scenario is just beautiful.
Lvl 11
Email me if you want to trade pictures
Lvl 16
Are you removing pics now Shannonfan?
Lvl 18
Can someone please repost the pics for this thread. I loved them but didn't download and can't access them now.

Thanks in advance
Lvl 12
AHHH - its been a month since I've seen anything out of ShannonFan - what is going on? I need my MILF fix...
Lvl 30
I think this thread is so popular because of the circumstances that shannonfan got the photos. Also, that this woman was his teacher and his friend's mom. I know I want to see the videos too.
Lvl 12
I think shannonfan was discovered... and is now no longer capable of supplying our need
Lvl 18
her nipples are scary
  • Goto: