rate this

First time post.. My GF

Starter: T67MR2 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 10.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by T67MR2

SO is it usually that rough to get someone to believe a person? lol

Not usually, but after you have been here for awhile you'll see that a lot of people join just to span, try and promote their own websites in one way or another or just try and bullshit us!! But they are usually found out and don't last too long.

Now as to your girl, she is way HOT!!!! more pleaseperhaps a pic of her sitting on a Harley or my face, whichever comes first.
Lvl 3
Still think your full of SH*T, get a life.
Lvl 11
Well, you must be a fat disgusting slob of a person who cant imagin ever having a hot girl... Doesnt bother me.

If people want to be douch bags, we can just stop posting pics.
Lvl 14
great new pic, her pussy is beautiful and she has great skin
Lvl 13
Ignore the impossible to please.. They can resemble trolls at times!

I, for one, love the camera work. Artistic beats crude any day in my book. I'd love to see some more resembling the first picture. The lighting was perfect; it really set the mood nicely. I can't afford a high-speed, top notch camera like that quite yet, and film is too expensive to fire off rolls randomly, hoping for a great shot like the first one.
Lvl 6
those signs are clearly photochoped. the signs dont even look like they were taken with the photo. But hey nice try. plus who has professional photos l;aying around
Lvl 11
Photoshopped?? Wow.. There's some real smart cookies on here..

Damn, you guys got me! Pics are done now, because of a couple nerdy ass lame punks.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by T67MR2

Photoshopped?? Wow.. There's some real smart cookies on here..

Damn, you guys got me! Pics are done now, because of a couple nerdy ass lame punks.
i for one am getting tired of this. for everyone thats posts pics on here
not everyone is going to like them, and some may even give you shit over it. there
is nothing anyone can do to change that for we are on a (for the most part) free
site. the best you can hope for is that only 25% of the replys are negative. focus
on the people who like what you do and ignore the ones that don't. this i'm packing
my toys and leaveing mentality because someone wants to be a dick is getting old.
Lvl 4
so you've got a good camera but post only small images?

great girl. but wish you'd post much higher resolution images.
Lvl 5
T67MR2, you seem to be a man of your word. And your girlfriend's hot. Lucky guy!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by deathbyboredom

...i for one am getting tired of this. for everyone thats posts pics on here
not everyone is going to like them, and some may even give you shit over it. there
is nothing anyone can do to change that for we are on a (for the most part) free
site. the best you can hope for is that only 25% of the replys are negative. focus
on the people who like what you do and ignore the ones that don't. this i'm packing
my toys and leaveing mentality because someone wants to be a dick is getting old.

Well, that's nice... O.o

The rest of you..
Small images? Yeah that's because we didnt want everyone to see every spec of detail.

Anyways, for those of you who were intelligent enough to see the reality of these pictures, and made positive replies, thank you.
Lvl 14
she is hot keep posting, ignore the negative comments. They are hatin'
Lvl 12
T67MR2.. you are one lucky guy.. she is smokin hot.. thanks for the share.. and welcome to WBW
Lvl 9
keep posting your sexy ass girl
Lvl 6
T67MR2, please don't give up yet dude. You have a beautiful girlfriend and it's awesome that both of you are willing to post here. I for one really like your camera-work. Refreshing to see well composed, artful pics of a beautiful woman. Please keep the creativeness coming, I'm definitely going to be watching this thread for more of the same. Thanks.
Lvl 17
Wow, she has a wonderful body... Thx...
Lvl 14
Awsome babe, thanks to you and her for sharing
  • Goto: