Score: 3.50 Votes: 12
rate this

First Post 19yo Hottie... Will show Unblur DIRTY shit if you guys like her

Starter: 19yoHotGf Posted: 15 years ago Views: 7.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 4
She has a nice body. Quit making threats though.
Lvl 27
go on please!!
Lvl 26
pics with watermarks are not allowed to be uploaded. hotlink them instead.

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore please
Lvl 11
Very Hot id like to see more of that great ass. someones face in it would be awesom. I love her on my face
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by z1

pics with watermarks are not allowed to be uploaded. hotlink them instead.

This is correct.

Thread cleaned.
Lvl 5
She's hot. Let's see more!
yeaaah thanks for sharing!
Please give us more
Lvl 4
your gf is hot, im jerking off overr her pics.
thanx
Lvl 7
She has a great ass. How about applying a little lotion to it!
Lvl 5
She is HOT!!! there is a certain something about her that makes me think (hope) she's dirty!! Lucky man!!

Please post more! Do you have any of her in lingerie?
Lvl 4
wow she's yummy.....I'd love to see more of her!!!!! thanks for the post......does she like reading the posts people put up of her?
Lvl 11
she is hot please continue to post her
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by 19yoHotGf

So once again... let us know what you think... or thread dies.

Oh wonderful another threatening poster who thinks his stuff is so great he can throw his weight around off one stupid thread. I voted yes before I realized how much of a dick you are. Had I read all your bullshit before voting it would've been "who cares".

You have to expect to get questions when you post such heavily suspicious shit. Watermarks from other sites? Who the hell uploads their own photos to other sites then re-downloads them instead of just keeping the originals? Oh and then there's your wording which further screams bullshit. Your first post makes is sound like you guys are brand new to posting and kind of shy with your "1st step" comment, then ONLY 40 minutes later you show her face and start talking about how you have posted on other sites. Either you become comfortable faster then any other person on the planet or your more full of shit then a cow pasture.
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 5
I think she's beautiful, and I don't see any need to question where the pics come from when the overwhelming majority has voted that we'd love to see more of them!
Lvl 7
Dude, your cable box is upside down.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by 19yoHotGf

So once again... let us know what you think... or thread dies.

** I can make this thread DIE alot faster than you, can we have less attitude please **
Lvl 29
love the body! nice and curvy!
  • Goto: