Score: 4.00 Votes: 100
rate this

First pics of me here , what do you think ?

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 52.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by bisuse

Sorry , it doesnt work . I will try later
OK do that,please!
Hey , now it works

Have fun and a nice weekend

Kisses
Lvl 26
Quote:

Hey , now it works

Have fun and a nice weekend

Kisses
Thanks a lot for sharing.You are big teaser.You light our fire,and now you will let us waiting until Monday.You little devil,you are making us crazy!!!
Lvl 30
Awesome adds!
Thank you very much!
Lvl 6
thanks for the pics
Lvl 10
Interesting - - I think a lot of us would love to trade places with that dildo. Love the pic s
please do more . . .
happy that you like my pics

Kisses
Lvl 14
Oh yeah! That's nice!
Lvl 9
thanx
Lvl 5
WOW! You have come a long way since your first pictures! Great additions all of them.
Thank you for having the courage to share your pictures with us. You have a great body to share.
Please keep showing us more and more. I love the sexy clothes and the nude ones. Very sexy!.
Christy
Quote:
Originally posted by salmonhead1000

WOW! You have come a long way since your first pictures! Great additions all of them.
Thank you for having the courage to share your pictures with us. You have a great body to share.
Please keep showing us more and more. I love the sexy clothes and the nude ones. Very sexy!.
Christy

Yeah , and I didnt expect so much nice reactions . Too bad , you rate my pics in the gallery so low
Lvl 12
very sexy. love how far youve come since the first pic.
Lvl 5
I just looked at your gallery of pics. Yes people are rating them VERY low! That is too bad.
Christy
I think people rating the gallery pics are insane. I'm constantly shocked how terrible the ratings are there for some pretty amazing women. Everyone hates everything on the internet. Don't let it get you down
Lvl 26
Quote:

Yeah , and I didnt expect so much nice reactions . Too bad , you rate my pics in the gallery so low
You must learn to ignore that.There is a lot of jerks that gives low rates and that means nothing.Your real fans always vsits your thread and give you good and honest comments.And I think,for that,we deserves much more your photos!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by shonne

Your real fans always vsits your thread and give you good and honest comments.And I think,for that,we deserves much more your photos!!!

Thanks shonne But you must have a little bit more of patience , sorry .

Kisses
Lvl 7
I like your boobies Who takes your pics? I think they're nice!
Quote:
Originally posted by JustJasy

I like your boobies Who takes your pics? I think they're nice!

These pics were taken by some friends , boys and girls , ..... we wait for some better weather to take more pics .
And thanks for your nice comment Jasy , but I think my breasts are a little bit too small

Kisses
Lvl 10
You would'nt be from tenessee would you? You look like a girl my wife works with
  • Goto: