• Goto:
Lvl 6
Love all your pics kimmie!
Thx for sharing!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by joshk118

we wanna see your tight pussy

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Kimmie's been kind to us.

POST CLEANED
* This post has been modified by Punnani : 13 years ago
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by kimmiekins

don't understand what everyone complains about, she's one of the hottest chicks on site, and the hint's she gives in pics towards her pussy are amazing. Would I like to see it, hell yes, but don't complain about someone giving you something free. I love it and hope she posts many more. Posts like 103 are amazing kimmy, and thank you.
Lvl 9
thanx for sharing.
Lvl 13
shes a piss taker, loves the tease, but dont show the goods, like most girls,
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by knocker

shes a piss taker, loves the tease, but dont show the goods, like most girls,

become a girl, show everyone the whole of yourself and then I'll actually listen to a word you say
Lvl 26
Quote:

become a girl, show everyone the whole of yourself and then I'll actually listen to a word you say
Whatever you decide about posting pix,you are definitely one of the hottest babes here,with extremely wonderful,killer body.Thanks for all!!!Btw,great new avatar!!!
Lvl 18
Once I would like to owe first one you, you show us so nice pictures of yourself.....
You are really sexy and have a sweet face

Please, more........
Lvl 6
lovely
Lvl 19
Quote:

personally, I love the tease (especially from a real cutie like you, Kimmie) and I wish all these *s*h*l*s would STFU!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by BillK

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Kimmie's been kind to us.

POST CLEANED

but the original ah's post stands...
yyyyyaaaaaawwwwnnnnnnn
Lvl 17
poor
Lvl 21
Nice additions. love that bum!
Lvl 15
Quote:

Don't let the haters ruin this for you and all of those that do appreciate your posts! Just because there are a few dumb asses doesn't mean you aren't appreciated kimmie
Lvl 13
I can't die until we get a vid of you masturbating, Kimmie. I mean, I don't want to die or anything, but we're looking at a potential highlander scenario here. There are very real ramifications. Think about it...
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by hallospaceboy

I can't die until we get a vid of you masturbating, Kimmie. I mean, I don't want to die or anything, but we're looking at a potential highlander scenario here. There are very real ramifications. Think about it...

Well if it gets too bad I'd be glad to chop your head off for ya. Just let me know.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by thatgirl

Your're right Kim. Have't seen guys show themselves here much......never mind telling girls what to do.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by bass-brother

poor

Just so we know why she cuts back on her postings,,,,,,
Lvl 17
looked through all 14 pages, don't see 1 single pic? what gives??
Lvl 26
Looks like Kimmie has removed all of her pictures
  • Goto: