Score: 4.90 Votes: 39
rate this

chyafan favourites [Project Viola]

Starter: chyafan Posted: 15 years ago Views: 13.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Lol - there werent any pee pics in this last post, thats just over the top, really enjoying your cencorship power arent we. You´re really not doing a good job, thats just abuse. Dont worry i wont post anymore when people are abusing their role like that.
Thanks all, see you around on other sites.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by chyafan

Lol - there werent any pee pics in this last post, thats just over the top, really enjoying your cencorship power arent we. You´re really not doing a good job, thats just abuse. Dont worry i wont post anymore when people are abusing their role like that.
Thanks all, see you around on other sites.

Oh yes there was picture(s) of a peeing girl in your last post, i dont warn people for no reason !! I just dont like people being clever and abusing the rules.

The Rules clearly state:- 1) Illegal Material: Do not post or upload anything relating to Under Age (under 18), Rape, Bestiality, Disgusting, Hardcore Drugs, Copyrighted or Professional (hotlinking is allowed), or Male Homosexual Activity. Scat and Urination are included in this rule.
ONCE AGAIN: NO UNDER AGED MATERIAL. NO PICTURES OF PEOPLE UNDER 18.
bummer this was a good thread

also read this in the rules..

The forum moderators of WhatBoysWant.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason!
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by reactor903

bummer this was a good thread

also read this in the rules..

The forum moderators of WhatBoysWant.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason!

Ooooh, I forgot that one !!
Lvl 26
*** Thread locked as chyafan "has left the building" ***
  • Goto: